Rumours yous are after broadhead on loan

Just reading the local grapevine up here rumours ate you at looking at a loan deal for Nathan broadhead .

Great prospect but made of glass .

I'd love him permanently if he could only stay fit .

If he does and goes to you lot next year keep him fit and your back in championship its that's simple 💯 👌 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, scram said:

Whats your thoughts on Luke O'Nien?

My eldest son loves him I personally think he's rubbish . One of the good guys with a great attitude but not a talented footballer . Thought he was our worst player in both play off games. 

You can tell he was brought up.at Wycombe the amount of times he goes down line he's been shot 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Would be very happy with Broadhead on permanent contract. Such a good striker. Natura finisher with high striker's IQ and bit of pace. 

Thought that O'Nien did great job on Bannan and co and put in lot of hard work to stop our midfield from playing to their standard. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Broadhead quality , Onien average at best (full time shithousery expert).

Could do with both, Broadhead to get the medical staff up in the morning and Onien to ensure competition for Patto so his standard of shithousery  doesn't  drop. 

7 hours ago, Safcfaninpeace said:

My eldest son loves him I personally think he's rubbish . One of the good guys with a great attitude but not a talented footballer . Thought he was our worst player in both play off games. 

You can tell he was brought up.at Wycombe the amount of times he goes down line he's been shot 

In fairness (re play offs) , I don’t think he was on the pitch to play football. He man marked Bannon for both games. 
In fact I heard that on Tuesday morning Bannon opened his curtains and O’Nien was stood outside 😁

Haven’t seen enough of Broadhead but his injury record is concerning.

ONein (probably told by his manager) tried to wipe out Bannan and Windass who were injured or returning from it. Which says a lot and he could’ve been sent off early in that first leg. 

13 hours ago, Safcfaninpeace said:

I've seen him loads tbh - he is probably the sneakiest player i've ever seen

I have never seen a player commit more fouls yet get freekicks his way for it

Absolute diamond off the pitch - most unassuming player i've known

His old Watford youth team buddy lined up for us against him - Byers

Both released for free - both carving our decent careers in the game

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Luke said:

If he has two legs he's a better signing than dunkley 

Aka the Heather Mills of the EFL

Where the chuff did that come from? A nice friendly chat about a young striker from another team and you chuck poor old Chey under the bus on a complete tangent. Savage