Liverpool Fans

4 hours ago, vulva said:

Liverpool are big on this ‘scouse nation’ thing. Don’t follow or have any interest in the national team, and seem to think they are like Catalans for some reason.

They should take their passport off them, then we don't have to put up with them on holiday

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, 1867owl said:

It's specifically Liverpool fans, not just Scousers in general.

Evertonians aren't like that, as a rule.

Utterly pathetic bunch of c*nts.

Allegations of racism by the families of two Brentford players during their match at Everton yesterday.

Everton supporters aren’t much better than Liverpool’s IMHO

2 hours ago, Kew Owl said:

Allegations of racism by the families of two Brentford players during their match at Everton yesterday.

Didn't say they were better, or that they don't have a scumbag element.

But they don't have that 'we're not British, we're Scouse', them vs the world mentality that Liverpool fans have.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kew Owl said:

I agree with this, they aren't much better but I would rather have Everton fans that the vile red pr1cks. Slashing, bullying w@nkers who love to pick people off in 1's and 2's but when the shoe is on the other foot the run around whining and crying in that annoying scouse noise.

18 hours ago, Kew Owl said:

Perhaps, if they want to be regarded as a separate nation, and not part of Great Britain, we should stop paying their dole money every week ?

Oh dear 

Surprised they didn't blame it on Chelsea fans. 

Can't stand Liverpool as a club. Hate everything about them and have many reasons for doing so, primarily they were the club of choice for glory hunters when I was younger, same way many hate Man U. The stuff around This Means More etc and the media love in just makes it worse. They actually make me like City which is ridiculous. 

• Like 3