Liverpool Fans

Just caught the back end of them talking about this on talksport........................missed the final yesterday but apparently they booed Prince William , the national anthem and Abide with me.

Don`t help themselves do they................................oh , and the BBC completely ignored it by all accounts.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Screen Door Slams said:

Just caught the back end of them talking about this on talksport........................missed the final yesterday but apparently they booed Prince William , the national anthem and Abide with me.

Don`t help themselves do they................................oh , and the BBC completely ignored it by all accounts.

Any idea why they'd do that? 

Mentioned in the cup final thread that it's being reported in the media that some Liverpool fans booing had consumed large amounts of alcohol. Apparently I shouldn't have.

• Like 1

Guest Mcguigan
1 hour ago, Ever the pessimist said:

They’re Liverpool. It means more.

Not when half or them of them aren’t even scouse.

3 hours ago, Screen Door Slams said:

Heard the booing on telly, lovely bunch of fans. They really deserve to win every trophy this season. Never do anything wrong 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mcguigan said:

Not when half or them of them aren’t even scouse.

Are you the person who rang talksport this morning and said all those fans who were booing didn't live in Liverpool? 

3 hours ago, Screen Door Slams said:

How many Hail Mary's is it for booing a hymn?

5 hours ago, Screen Door Slams said:

4 hours ago, Nut said:

Any idea why they'd do that? 

I heard em doing this, apparently they claim to be Scouse not British. WTF:

• Haha 1

Weird how they didn’t go mental when the game was won, some brief cheering then a bit of clapping then a bit of dancing 

If Wednesday won the FA cup I’d be going mental for at least 7-10 days. I guess success gets boring after a while for these big clubs 

• Like 1

Guest Mcguigan
4 hours ago, darra said:

Are you the person who rang talksport this morning and said all those fans who were booing didn't live in Liverpool? 

No. Don’t listen to talkshite.

Edited by Mcguigan

3 hours ago, vulva said:

Liverpool are big on this ‘scouse nation’ thing. Don’t follow or have any interest in the national team, and seem to think they are like Catalans for some reason.

Perhaps, if they want to be regarded as a separate nation, and not part of Great Britain, we should stop paying their dole money every week ?