2 minutes ago, Buck Rogers said:

I've got a bad feeling about this.

A large part of what I feel is the start of a new, fresh era here is how Moore has reconnected the fans with the club and how players give their all for him and want to join us because of whatever it is Moore does.

I'm worried that he may well get players forced upon him that he doesn't want now with Paixo back in town which may disillusion him and upset the spirit in the camp. 
Just hope that because we can spend now, Moore still has control over who comes in because despite losing in the play-offs, this season has just felt a lot more 'honest' for me for want of a better word.

Do you really think Kamberi and Sow were Moore signings? Seemed a bit left field for me at the time. That said Moore utilised them reasonably enough?

If he does get some signings forced on him, I expect him to deal with it better than some of his recent predecessors did.

• Like 4

Hopefully his involvement stretches only as far as a seat in the south stand, but like others have said I think his involvement is more than an opinion. Any good feeling garnered from this season could be lost a lot quicker than it took to gain it with news like this. 

2 minutes ago, Jim said:

Do you really think Kamberi and Sow were Moore signings? Seemed a bit left field for me at the time. That said Moore utilised them reasonably enough?

If he does get some signings forced on him, I expect him to deal with it better than some of his recent predecessors did.

Conspiracy theories are us.   Fox News reporter by any chance?

3 minutes ago, Jim said:

I don’t understand why people think Kamberi was such a paixo signing.  He was at Hibs, Aberdeen and then Rangers - who Gerrard wanted to sign  permanently but he chose to return to play in Switzerland.  Kamberi may have been an unknown name to some in england but maybe Moore followed Scottish football more closely than others.  Sow, I can agree with seems more likely 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dfoster said:

Not saying we do. Just saying that the perception that he is some Dr Evil type calling the shots is complete rubbish. 

Would you say that players having a player liason person for the Chairman undermines the managers?

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

All those fans who claimed Chansiri had learned his lesson.

If there’s one thing that should be clear to fans by now it is that Chansiri knows best, he doesn’t make mistakes and there are no lessons for him to learn.:Chansiri:

• Like 2