Darren in or out?

3 hours ago, DeBilde'sTea said:

A lot to unpack there. 

They say if 50% of transfers are successful you're doing well, on thar front DM is about right.

As for big games, I see your point but I'm not sure you should be considering moving DM on for a good tactical performance from Sunderland.

Steve Cooper got forest to 3rd in champ and lost key game to Bournemouth, plus the lost the second tie to playoffs last night only going through on pens. Playoff football is harsh and unpredictable. If they had not gone through last night would people be asking Cooper to go? Seems unreasonable to me and its a comparible situation with DM

Imo of course

It isnt remotely comparable to DM....DM took over  us when we a struggling Championship side,and couldnt keep us up....We were relegated under his leadership...

We started our season well,but than started to stray...never kept i the top 3 all season after that

Forest were bottom when he took over...they are now 1 game away from being a PL  side again...

2 hours ago, parajack said:

It isnt remotely comparable to DM....DM took over  us when we a struggling Championship side,and couldnt keep us up....We were relegated under his leadership...

We started our season well,but than started to stray...never kept i the top 3 all season after that

Forest were bottom when he took over...they are now 1 game away from being a PL  side again...

Pep and a 1000 horses couldn't have kept up the shambles of unpaid disparate characters up last year. We were a mess and thar cant be pinned on Moore  

Forest are in most cases a much more stable club than us (Of late anyway).

I think my point is if you sack a boss who rebuilt an entire team in a toxic environment over the summer and got us to 4th with 85 points, you have a very very high bar for what you want from a manager. 

• Like 1

In for me

it was a no for a while early in the season but once we had the players for the system things improved

we can’t keep starting again with different systems and managers

1 hour ago, DeBilde'sTea said:

Pep and a 1000 horses couldn't have kept up the shambles of unpaid disparate characters up last year. We were a mess and thar cant be pinned on Moore  

Forest are in most cases a much more stable club than us (Of late anyway).

I think my point is if you sack a boss who rebuilt an entire team in a toxic environment over the summer and got us to 4th with 85 points, you have a very very high bar for what you want from a manager. 

I don’t agree AT ALL that we couldn’t gather the extra couple of points needed to stay up DM tactics were wrong and his illness & fight for life didn’t effect that …before we get the over emotive reply’s Should never have tried playing it out in the middle of a relegation battle