Home support atm

1 minute ago, Ian Fleming said:

As I said, successful attractive football. That is all, nothing else really matters. 

Incorrect 
That’s all that seems to matter to fans who go week in week out regardless but it’s a naive view 

People in 2022 want more for their money than that 

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

Matron like women wiv large bosoms, cradling your head in their voluminous breasts sayin 

"There there"

after we lose in the last minute

and summat similar for our female supporters, thats err...the opposite of whatever the f.ook I'm on about

Just sayin' 

2 minutes ago, Ian Fleming said:

Whatever, I don't. 

I know

Youre missing the point entirely though mate 

My point is you are engaged and passionate and loyal and hardcore compared to those who aren’t coming 

Those who aren’t coming have totally different needs and requirements and demands 

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Too simplistic mate 

People want a full value for money day out 

If the facilities are naff, the food and catering bad or bad value, ticketing a ridiculous hoop jumping process etc then even a dull 1-0 win isn’t enough to make casual people dying to go again 

Its not correct to suggest people want bad facilities, naff overpriced food and difficult ticketing process and just go to games - the hardcore will put up with it but casual fans won’t as easily 

Especially in a cost of living crisis

stadium MK was prime example. The fan experience is out of this world. 

we need to get our aršes out of the 70/80’s and get into the world of today. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I know

Youre missing the point entirely though mate 

My point is you are engaged and passionate and loyal and hardcore compared to those who aren’t coming 

Those who aren’t coming have totally different needs and requirements and demands 

No, I used to be but call me what you want but I only go now when there's something good to watch on the pitch.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Come on now 

Nah.its true Neil...next season its gonna be harder and harder for fans to ante up.

cost of living etc

No matter what the club do, folk will not be able to justify it.

You have your say in the politics section about whats happening, its no different on here

No matter what the club do , its going to come to affordability mate

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ian Fleming said:

No, I used to be but call me what you want but I only go now when there's something good to watch on the pitch.

Thats fair enough 

Everyone has their own individual reasons for going or not whether it be financial, football, or facilities and day out experience 

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Nah.its true Neil...next season its gonna be harder and harder for fans to ante up.

cost of living etc

No matter what the club do, folk will not be able to justify it.

You have your say in the politics section about whats happening, its no different on here

No matter what the club do , its going to come to affordability mate

Yes very much so mate 

Its not kicked in quite yet but when it does it will leave many with big decisions to make 

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Our proper supporters attend away games . You want noise n passion attend those . Never been that good at home ever. Nothing 2 do with covid prices etc etc.  Our prices are good . I be back for 1st game while the other 12000 we might see you again in 12 months . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hyde2005 said:

Our proper supporters attend away games . You want noise n passion attend those . Never been that good at home ever. Nothing 2 do with covid prices etc etc.  Our prices are good . I be back for 1st game while the other 12000 we might see you again in 12 months . 

see you there. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Hyde2005 said:

Our proper supporters attend away games

Nothing 2 do with covid prices etc etc.  Our prices are good . I be back for 1st game while the other 12000 we might see you again in 12 months . 

Wow - this is quite possibly the worst post of the year 

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Hyde2005 said:

Most away games are sold out due to restrictions on numbers. Add to that travelling costs etc away games are expensive.

• Love 1

There will be people who go to every away game currently that won’t be able to in a few months when the costs of things increase and jump

Thats an absolute fact 

We need to not dismiss them as not proper supporters when that happens

We need to find a way to make sure our fans leave out the uberfan ‘i am a proper fan youre not’ for once and for all 

Cos it’s as distasteful as you can get 

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop