Moore Contract

It sounds like he's been concentrating on the season just gone rather than thinking much further ahead, which is as it should be in the midst of a promotion chase:

“It’s too soon to talk about anything structurally with club or anything else going into next season, because all the energies were put into this season and trying to get this club moving upwards.”

The article concludes by saying that Moore is expected to be in charge again next season, so no real drama at this point:

"It is expected that Moore will still be around next season given the strong relationship that he’s built up with owner Dejphon Chansiri, and they’re set to work closely together over the summer as the Owls boss rebuilds the team once again following a flurry of probable changes in the coming weeks ahead."

I'd be amazed if Chansiri didn't appreciate the job Moore has done in turning around a flailing club this season.

The task isn't finished yet, though - might as well let him finish the job he's started.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I'd be amazed if Chansiri didn't appreciate the job Moore has done in turning around a flailing club this season.

I think a lot of that would depend on whether old Channers saw the club as flailing, or if he thought we are where we are because of the EFL and not because of anything he'd done wrong

He’ll be here.

We as a club need a culture and way of playing we can put into the youth and build up.

For too long we just get a new manager with a new style and keep re rolling.

All the “smaller” clubs set and ethos and it sees them up the leagues with good turnover. Maybe Moore is the start to that?

I wasn’t convinced in the first half of the season, second half whilst obviously way better I think I, like most, let the previous half get in the way when we dropped points late on.

Lets see how he does next season. I hope the recruitment is good and we start as good as the turn of the year has been.

• Like 1
  • Love 1