Luton vs Huddersfield

18 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Whether it's fair or not, the fact he cost 8 million bloody quid makes me wish he'd have offered a bit more. 

agreed mate and it was disappointing but something that sticks in my mind was the cup game at Bolton…think he scored 2, then dropped Saturday!! Forest scored an hattrick, gets the next game then dropped…as a striker that must be soul destroying. 

£8m in this day n age is peanuts…we wasted much more!! Abdi, Jones, emanuelson and many more (that’s literally scratching the surface)

Gregory as been immense and he’s our number 9…however there’s been games he should have scored or perhaps should have scored a couple and he’s been given service but didn’t score. Rhodes often only needs 1 or 2 chances. 

i think Rhodes and Gregory would have worked. Gregory’s work rate would compensate for Rhodes standing in the box. 

just my opinion of course. 

2 hours ago, sheffield_dave said:

Hope Luton go up. Kenilworth Road is basically a "F*CK YOU" to today's Premier League product.

Doubt it though from here.

Why I always hope Millwall go up. The pearl clutching from the PL tourists would be priceless. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SiJ said:

I'll let Lees off as I thought he was an excellent professional for his entire time here. 

Rhodes was soft as sh*t and barely did much of anything really, bar a few fleeting moments. 

And wouldn’t even take a bloody penalty in a play off semi final despite being one of the top goal scorers in football league history. 

Total wet lettuce. 

Either of those teams go up, they will get destroyed in the Premier League.

In fact, whoever goes up in the play offs, and as long as it isn't dem blades I don't really care, will do worse than Norwich and Watford this year. The owners will just take the money and not really care about staying up and won't particularly want to shell out on wages for mercenaries that won't achieve much. 

1 hour ago, Screen Door Slams said:

You can`t knock the job that Nathan Jones has done , but he comes across as a bit of a plank doesn`t he....................sure I saw him on TV the other week wearing Stone Island  :biggrin:

Agreed. 

Brilliant job, but the bloke comes across like a proper numpty. 

You just know that if he was to get them up we'd be hearing his insightful views on everything every week.