Luton vs Huddersfield

Not quite sure how either are there but they are. The championship this season is very similar to Carlos’s second season. 

im still convinced Rhodes was worth a season in L1…look how Gregory has scored his goals and that’s what Rhodes as made a career of. 

• Like 1

Was poo after a decent first half. 

Reckon 'Udders will do em in the second leg. 

Tbf, i don't think there has been a good play off game yet which is saying something. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Was poo after a decent first half. 

Reckon 'Udders will do em in the second leg. 

Tbf, i don't think there has been a good play off game yet which is saying something. 

Hoping Forest rip the Blavdes a new one!

3 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Luton in the Prem would be so bizarre.

With that ground too. 

I also feel bitter about seeing Lees and Rhodes in the playoffs… and I like Lees. 

Delighted that Lees is doing well, less so for Rhodes 

30 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Luton in the Prem would be so bizarre.

With that ground too. 

I also feel bitter about seeing Lees and Rhodes in the playoffs… and I like Lees. 

I'll let Lees off as I thought he was an excellent professional for his entire time here. 

Rhodes was soft as sh*t and barely did much of anything really, bar a few fleeting moments. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Django said:

What’s the deal with Luton’s kit, thought white was home orange away? 

Think they've had orange as home colours since their time in the National League. Also think this was traditionally their home colours before changing to white.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I'll let Lees off as I thought he was an excellent professional for his entire time here. 

Rhodes was soft as sh*t and barely did much of anything really, bar a few fleeting moments. 

i really don’t understand the hate for Rhodes…it didn’t work here for many reasons, some Rhodes fault however, lots of others that weren’t!! He wasn’t abdi or others who were never fit, it just didn’t work. 

his stats at championship level are still unreal and only an handful of players can touch him. 

2 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

i really don’t understand the hate for Rhodes…it didn’t work here for many reasons, some Rhodes fault however, lots of others that weren’t!! He wasn’t abdi or others who were never fit, it just didn’t work. 

his stats at championship level are still unreal and only an handful of players can touch him. 

Whether it's fair or not, the fact he cost 8 million bloody quid makes me wish he'd have offered a bit more. 

• Like 1

No issue with Rhodes. Didn’t decide his price tag. Just wasn’t worth the money and one of those players who peaked early on. 

Think the lad still worked hard and tried his best. In the relegation Covid horrible season I thought we looked much better when he played. Chipped in with a few goals too.