Our fanbase

Sheffield Wednesday FC has a fantastic fanbase,  complain as they may,  they're always present for the next Season.  I like all the different thoughts and opinions on Owlstalk.  In 2022-23, we'll all be here again, because WAWAW.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Neon Nick said:

Sheffield Wednesday FC has a fantastic fanbase,  complain as they may,  they're always present for the next Season.  I like all the different thoughts and opinions on Owlstalk.  In 2022-23, we'll all be here again, because WAWAW.

It's human nature, every one likes a good moan now and then..

If you had a room full of Wed's fan's you would be hard put to find 2 that agree.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Neon Nick said:

It's this 100%

I can't go at present through illness/injury and the one time I did go this season I was in agony the next day (plus I didn't get my pie and pint deal) but I still watch every game, I go through all the emotions of the fans there

Regardless I love Wednesday so much, it's the pain that they inflict that hurts so much, but I am always back supporting them.

I should have known may 20th 1993 when I was 16, I cried till we got to around Birmingham. 

Anyhow I think I have gone off the point. I just want less of those days and see things that I think could limit them and make 3/4/93 happen more

But we are all Wednesday till we die, and I have put this affliction onto my two boys 😱😱😱

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, adelphi1867 said:

It's human nature, every one likes a good moan now and then..

If you had a room full of Wed's fan's you would be hard put to find 2 that agree.

Despite being on the worst run in our history (in terms of longest run outside of top flight), our fans are still there, longing for better times.

11 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

It's a love thing for me.  Can't see anything to hate Wednesday for.

Absolutely. I'm at young voices concert at arena tonight. 

And just watched 3 of our current staff leave their awaiting transport to go back in and sign autographs and have photos with kids and parents. 

#wawaw

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, GermanBird said:

Some of our fans hate just everything about the club

- the owner

- the manager

- Hillsborough

- the crest

- the players

- the pitch

- the groundsmen

- the home kit

- the away kit

- the lineup

- the formation

- the fellow owls

- our history

- our current status

- our future

- the matchday  experience

Isn't there anything you should like to support the owls? Or at least anthing you enjoy a bit?

It’s cos we’re a run like a amateur club and in general not everyone will get on, despite all supporting the same club. Particularly in this day and age, where no one gives a f00k about anyone or anything 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Greengrass said:

Parking.

God yes 

Parking was a f****g nightmare the other night, if that’s what the PL will bring then forget it

Tho tbh everyone will probably be watching football via virtual reality streaming by the time we get there so it won’t be an issue 

4 hours ago, GermanBird said:

Some of our fans hate just everything about the club

- the owner

- the manager

- Hillsborough

- the crest

- the players

- the pitch

- the groundsmen

- the home kit

- the away kit

- the lineup

- the formation

- the fellow owls

- our history

- our current status

- our future

- the matchday  experience

Isn't there anything you should like to support the owls? Or at least anthing you enjoy a bit?

The training ground is the root of all our problems and you don’t even give it a mention

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I love Wednesday and am a happy go lucky optimistic kind of bloke. 
But I understand that some people are miserable haters who like to moan about everything. But not one of those miserable moaning bastàrds has ever really given me cause for though. Let them moan! It’s no skin off my nose! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1