Callum Paterson

6 hours ago, YesWeCrann said:

If you're talking about the 10,000 a week wage that keeps getting mentioned online, he's on nowhere near that.

He was on the region of £20,000 at Cardiff city i will be surprise if when he moved to us he took a massive pay cut.

I think he need to be placed on the transfer list and moved on, there are better league one and two players who offer more for a lot less money.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

He's dog sh.it 

Got to bee better options out there than this journeyman , was really hoping he'd be moved on this summer , a backward step having him another year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Bassetts Allsorts said:

Handy player to have in League 1.

Wont get double figures but can play almost anywhere and is the kind of sh!thouse you need to get out of this league. 

The problem is he can't play anywhere ,he's garbage 

As for shithouse ,is this a new trendy saying that means absolutely jack poo  ?

How many points has he being a sh1thouse brought to the party so far ?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mister Soul said:

He’s useful to have at the club not least for his versatility but you never know which Patti is going to turn up. However he’s  the kind of player the we all disliked playing against us and bemoaned not having that type of player in the squad. 
unfortunately he got more yellow cards than goals this season but that’s part of what he is 

I’m happy to have him around next season if he can find some kind of consistency 

Wish we could play against a team full of Patersons every week , bet the Makems bricked it when he came on the other night !  First contribution..unnecessary foul 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Good to see there will still be a boo boy for next season and people will still struggle to spell his name.

He is an utility player who doesnt grumble wherever he is asked to play. You can't fault his effort and over a long season he is an assett.

Glad he will be staying.

He ain't very good in the air ,his passing isn't good ,his tackling is average .

What are you seeing him do that most players couldn't do if pushed to do it ?

He reminds me of the giants that used to be on Its a knockout , stumbling around before falling over 

9 hours ago, torryowl said:

"not quite up to holding a regular place "?.  he played over 600 games for them .

Torry ,the not quite up to was about Patterson not Paul Madley . I named Madley as the best example of a utility player and the need to have one in our squad

15 hours ago, Bassetts Allsorts said:

Handy player to have in League 1.

Wont get double figures but can play almost anywhere and is the kind of sh!thouse you need to get out of this league. 

This .....drives other team's players potty good L1 player.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1