Jack Tucker

Guest mrbluesky
7 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

What's your problem? Tucker or Oliver suggestions or just being a rude numpty?

Spoiler

WHOOOOOSH!

4 hours ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Had a look on Gills forum. They really rate Tucker. Will be a tribunal fee and they'd hope to get 250-500,000 pounds plus add ons but tribunals are unpredictable.

Also looked at their comments re Vadaine Oliver now released and wants to move north. Bit mixed but mostly favourable. He scored 11 of their 35 goals last season and 20 the previous one. Could do worse than signing both IMO, 

Oliver would be completely different to our previous policy of signing players from the leagues above but he knows the lower leagues inside out and has found his scoring boots in recent years. He gave our defenders a really tough time in both games and we don’t have that physicality in the team even from Paterson

17 minutes ago, Bluesteel. said:

There was an article on him recently where his defensive stats were better than the coveted Jordan Storey. So it would be a big signing quite literally. 

If he’s 22 I think the compensation thing only applies up to 21?

Apologies this is wrong. It’s 24 I think it used to be 21.

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Did you get that from that EFL rumour site OP? Don’t think they have a very good history of getting things correct. Lad sounds a decent player though. 

Nicko says we have an interest.

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Did you get that from that EFL rumour site OP? Don’t think they have a very good history of getting things correct. Lad sounds a decent player though. 

It’s not had the Kev/ sorry owl sighting at the training ground yet, so take it with a pinch of salt mate !!  #uto 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, markg said:

Is he still at an age when he's hungry then?

Thats the teenage years, mine gets home and gets fed on the hour every hour until he goes to bed, he might also have a snack in between too. 

Lol 

24 minutes ago, elyowl1 said:

Thats the teenage years, mine gets home and gets fed on the hour every hour until he goes to bed, he might also have a snack in between too. 

Lol 

😀😀

I used to have a bowl of cereal before bed at that age