Jack Tucker

Had a look on Gills forum. They really rate Tucker. Will be a tribunal fee and they'd hope to get 250-500,000 pounds plus add ons but tribunals are unpredictable.

Also looked at their comments re Vadaine Oliver now released and wants to move north. Bit mixed but mostly favourable. He scored 11 of their 35 goals last season and 20 the previous one. Could do worse than signing both IMO, 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

Dads a gills fan and he’s rated very highly.

Id actually be a bit surprised if a promoted team didn’t go for him. Like a Rotherham or a Wigan.

I don't think that we'd pay less than Rotherham or Wigan, but with us he'd have a good chance of promotion, 

with Rotherham he hopefully will face relegation.

Would be a great signing, just what we need and a sure sign the club is moving in the right direction in terms of transfer policy.

Wonder which Championship club he'll sign for then...

:ghoulguy:

Edited by 0742

11 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

I don't think that we'd pay less than Rotherham or Wigan, but with us he'd have a good chance of promotion, 

with Rotherham he hopefully will face relegation.

Why, I hope they stay up and we join them, only next door 

Guest mrbluesky
1 hour ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Had a look on Gills forum. They really rate Tucker. Will be a tribunal fee and they'd hope to get 250-500,000 pounds plus add ons but tribunals are unpredictable.

Also looked at their comments re Vadaine Oliver now released and wants to move north. Bit mixed but mostly favourable. He scored 11 of their 35 goals last season and 20 the previous one. Could do worse than signing both IMO, 

Behave, ye silly F....R!!

2 hours ago, Luke said:

Imagine so

From their youth 

So will have to cover some expenses 

Wages won't be Problem 

Just the signing we should be making 

Young with experience and cheaper wages 

Yep.

I'd like us to recruit a group of younger players to compliment the experience we already have.

Gives us greater scope to improve as a team over the next few seasons.

2 hours ago, Beauchief Owl said:

I can’t see us being able to pay the compensation fee so I’ll be surprised if we get him but looking at a player in his early twenties might be a sign of where we are going?

On the flip side totally expecting us to sign Oliver as I think I read somewhere that DM had a disagreement with the Doncaster board, he wanted Oliver, they didn’t back the deal? Free transfer, striker that knows the league, takes the pressure off Gregory, no brainer for me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jim said:

I can’t see us being able to pay the compensation fee so I’ll be surprised if we get him but looking at a player in his early twenties might be a sign of where we are going?

On the flip side totally expecting us to sign Oliver as I think I read somewhere that DM had a disagreement with the Doncaster board, he wanted Oliver, they didn’t back the deal? Free transfer, striker that knows the league, takes the pressure off Gregory, no brainer for me.

We can pay fees this season, so a few hundred thousand might be doable.