Dave Jones interview

Highlighted the Clubs most recent history and compared us to other Clubs who had travelled to the PL Highlighted what he thoughhad gone wrong but in particular ‘advisors’ and our Chairman not being from a football background

So. Are our Chairman’s ‘advisors’ still around and involved,or not?

If they are involved why havnt we sourced better quality loan players?

Guest DoesJackHunt
5 hours ago, parajack said:

Highlighted the Clubs most recent history and compared us to other Clubs who had travelled to the PL Highlighted what he thoughhad gone wrong but in particular ‘advisors’ and our Chairman not being from a football background

Not sure about the advisors, some one said that Paixao Chap was there on Monday. I imagine Chansiri still has some advisors around. Has Chansiri even been to a game this season ? 
He must get some updates from some advisors. 

The loan player situation I have no idea, Other than BPF and Storey who I would deffo like back next season I wasn’t that fussed. I liked the look of Dean obviously but I would have some concerns about his fitness and he will be expensive to sign, I’m sure he will get a championship club anyway. Same with Gibson in terms of fitness,  if he could prove his fitness he looked decent and is a good age to keep improving. 

Hopefully, if we can spend a bit, we can get some really high quality premiership loans in and get them earlier in the window. 

Does anyone know who our scouting and player assessment team are / if we have one….
Do we still have the same guys Bruce brought in ?
They were supposed to be decent weren’t they ? 

4 hours ago, DoesJackHunt said:

Not sure about the advisors, some one said that Paixao Chap was there on Monday. I imagine Chansiri still has some advisors around. Has Chansiri even been to a game this season ? 
He must get some updates from some advisors. 

The loan player situation I have no idea, Other than BPF and Storey who I would deffo like back next season I wasn’t that fussed. I liked the look of Dean obviously but I would have some concerns about his fitness and he will be expensive to sign, I’m sure he will get a championship club anyway. Same with Gibson in terms of fitness,  if he could prove his fitness he looked decent and is a good age to keep improving. 

Hopefully, if we can spend a bit, we can get some really high quality premiership loans in and get them earlier in the window. 

Does anyone know who our scouting and player assessment team are / if we have one….
Do we still have the same guys Bruce brought in ?
They were supposed to be decent weren’t they ? 

Yeah he has, about four or five I'd say.

• Thanks 1

This Paxaio chap gets more stick than anyone I know and no one knows what he actually does. His influence and impact in reality is probably hugely inflated on here. Because DC says nothing, people just look for a scapegoat and this bloke is a very convenient one. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, vulva said:

This Paxaio chap gets more stick than anyone I know and no one knows what he actually does. His influence and impact in reality is probably hugely inflated on here. Because DC says nothing, people just look for a scapegoat and this bloke is a very convenient one. 

He is, but I wish he'd get stuffed.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

He is, but I wish he'd get stuffed.

Agree.  DC is in it for the long-haul, he's been the Owner for, what, ~7 years now, and never made any money, but lost a lot, and still is losing a lot...  Don't know what this Paxaio chap does, if anything.  Some say he was the man behind all the big-money Players, some say DC is controlled by this Paxaio guy...anybody know what his role is ?

• Thanks 1

Guest Musttryharder
16 hours ago, parajack said:

Paxo still here. Tells you everything you want to know about the club. People may disagree but this club as not learned its lessons by not employing someone who as a molecule of football nous. Is it really going to change for next season? Is Chansiri going to change? 

5 minutes ago, Musttryharder said:

Paxo still here. Tells you everything you want to know about the club. People may disagree but this club as not learned its lessons by not employing someone who as a molecule of football nous. Is it really going to change for next season? Is Chansiri going to change? 

What do you know about his football knowledge? Talk me through his CV. 

Guest Musttryharder
3 minutes ago, vulva said:

What do you know about his football knowledge? Talk me through his CV. 

What do you about his football experience. Tell me about that and I'll tell you about his football CV. Woukd you like to ask me about someone who as been in football with a checkable history. 

2 minutes ago, Musttryharder said:

What do you about his football experience. Tell me about that and I'll tell you about his football CV. Woukd you like to ask me about someone who as been in football with a checkable history. 

I don’t know. That’s the point. Like many others you’ve nothing to back the criticism up with. For all we know he might be a genius that DC doesn’t listen to. 

Paxo obviously has some influence at the club .

Bruce said he was part of the infrastructure of the club.

Carlos said he was contacted by him regarding the Wednesday job.

He wouldn't be hanging around it he didn't have some sort of interest in the club.

His background as an agent makes you think that maybe he is involved in some way in the transfer activity. As our transfer business generally has been poor you would think Dc would have dumped him years ago.

It does make you wonder why he is still around.