23 minutes ago, MSN SYSOP said:

I knew that was you...you was in KFC today and complained about your chips 😁

can’t believe that what are the odds! 

still can’t believe they don’t sell their old chips was hoping they’d be back by now

63B29B70-259A-4F9A-88B1-B210965411EF.png.47a24e169d5f780a7c95e1674261ae37.png

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

To be fair their skin on fries are rubbish, Haven't they got a peeling machine?

just dip em in gravy problem solved 

to be fair though the newer chips aren’t that bad but i will always pray to colonel sanders until the old ones come back 🙌🏽

Edited by DecOwl04

Jeez. Luongo wants to be playing international football for Australia. Playing League 1football is not helping his chances. Who can blame him for wanting to play at a higher level. He’s been good for Wednesday that’s not in question…….when he’s been fit.

3 hours ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

Okay then, which rats are going to jump off the sinking ship first?

I reckon Luongo will be the first escapee, not that I'm bothered he can get paid to lay on some other bugger's treatment table.

Has this post been sat in your drafts for the past 12 months? You could warrant the comment last summer but not this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

From a play off final to get to the Prem, to not making it past the first tie for the Championship play offs is hardly rocketing upwards.

Whilst not exactly sinking, the ship was hardly rocketing upwards. I like a mixed metaphor too. We didn't exactly gallop across the finish line with the wind in our sails.

Sunderland exposed Luongo for me. He improved us massively when he came back but I think we need someone like this Camara fella now.

I think the ship is sailing just fine, it’s a case of a man overboard.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pieman said:

Sunderland exposed Luongo for me. He improved us massively when he came back but I think we need someone like this Camara fella now.

I think the ship is sailing just fine, it’s a case of a man overboard.

I like the look of camara but I think he would be out of our price range

12 hours ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

He made no secret of the fact that he was unlikely to stay as he was "too good to play in League one", months ago.

So who do you all righteous Ronnies think is going to follow him?

Source, you can't go around throwing quotes out without naming a source. I heard him say "he loved this club, and would play for nothing next season.

See it's easy he must be staying (according to my quote) 🤣

13 hours ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

He made no secret of the fact that he was unlikely to stay as he was "too good to play in League one", months ago.

He is too good, anyone know what our PPG was with and without him? seem to remember it jumping to over 2