Who’s going, Hunt or Byers?

Guest Musttryharder
1 hour ago, GMOwl72 said:

Hunt otherwise Byers would have said ‘a proud feeling to HAVE playED for this club’. 

…..then again footballers aren’t known for their grammar I guess.

Niethar are Howlstalkers.

1 hour ago, striker said:

I thought Hunt signed with the option of a second year?

I believe he did but the second year would only be automatically triggered if we got promoted.

• Thanks 1

As decent as Hunt has been, we should really be looking at better for that role. I have no issues with him staying and being backup, but we need to find a wingback with pace and who can consistently put a good ball in the box. Hunt has improved, but he is still hit and miss with crosses and he often lacks the ability to beat a man 1 on 1. 

The wife and I stopped two cockneys getting a parking ticket near the sex shop     on Penistone Road. (Stick to the facts, we’d parked at the Gardeners Rest and were walking past…) A bit further along the conversation it transpired they “had an interest” in a player and without too much pressure told us it was GB.

I naively thought they’d simply come along to see him play in a big game for us.

Of course this might be the case, I’ve never met or spoken to an agent before, or it could be something else.

For the record, both the wife and I praised GB’s contribution and we’d both like him to stay and help with the Automatic push from August.

Probably nothing in it?

10 hours ago, mogbad said:

I believe he did but the second year would only be automatically triggered if we got promoted.

I think you're right.

Surely the club would still take up that option and think Hunt would want to stay? 

10 hours ago, OwlinOldham said:

As decent as Hunt has been, we should really be looking at better for that role. I have no issues with him staying and being backup, but we need to find a wingback with pace and who can consistently put a good ball in the box. Hunt has improved, but he is still hit and miss with crosses and he often lacks the ability to beat a man 1 on 1. 

What wingback are we getting in League 1 whos better than Jack Hunt though? 

If there's a wing back whos better than hunt, with pace who puts a ball on a 50p piece available....Hes not signing for us is he.

• Like 2