Football Kits 2022/23

2 hours ago, Liam_Baggies said:

I think the three signings we’ve made so far are excellent additions. Yokuslu will be the best midfielder in the division.

We need a striker and a centre half though.

I think we will be there or thereabouts but I do have some reservations about Bruce

have you had Yokuslu before? I know there has been someone with a similar name at West Brom. 
Any news on the striker? I think Dike could be very effective but it’s keeping hit fit. 

54 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Interesting article in The Athletic on why some kits won’t be out in time for the season’s start (pigs amongst them), and a general idea of timeframe to get them out.

CB58A400-F12B-4853-9CF7-8A4922D0061D.png

There is an article on BBC about it too - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-62256634

I'm actually impressed that the club has managed to get both kits on sale before Saturday (assuming the away kit will go on sale this week. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

There is an article on BBC about it too - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-62256634

I'm actually impressed that the club has managed to get both kits on sale before Saturday (assuming the away kit will go on sale this week. 

Great share with that link, It led to two other pretty good "kit" articles. 

Thanks!

49 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

I just wish we'd make stuff in the UK for a change but that's a topic for another forum I suppose.

Far far too reliant on other countries for stuff including things far more important than footie shirts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

I just wish we'd make stuff in the UK for a change but that's a topic for another forum I suppose.

Far far too reliant on other countries for stuff including things far more important than footie shirts.

I shudder to think what they'd have to charge the customer for football kits if they were manufactured in the UK.

2 hours ago, sheffwed1 said:

have you had Yokuslu before? I know there has been someone with a similar name at West Brom. 
Any news on the striker? I think Dike could be very effective but it’s keeping hit fit. 

Youssouf Mulumbu?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, sheffwed1 said:

Yeah we had him under Big Sam - he was excellent - looked every inch a Premiership midfielder. 

No news on the striker but it looks that **** Robinson is off which is good news. We definitely need someone alongside Dike cos its a massive pressure on his shoulders otherwise.