Statements

I don't really think anyone expected promotion this season..some hoped, but in the position we were in after the season ended we were more expecting a relegation fight .

At one stage we thought Bannan was on his way, and Shaw and Urhoghide had jumped ship, and no signings looked on the horizon. 

40 minutes ago, Bannofan said:

I don't really think anyone expected promotion this season..some hoped, but in the position we were in after the season ended we were more expecting a relegation fight .

At one stage we thought Bannan was on his way, and Shaw and Urhoghide had jumped ship, and no signings looked on the horizon. 

Aye, it’s wise to remember this before toys are thrown outta pram and bizarre demands for some sort of club statement 

Very few sensible, realistic fans , expected a promotion push this season 

I genuinely can’t remember what the chairman said regards aims for the season,  nor does it really make any difference to me ,  I think he will see regardless of the play off failure that progress has been made and with a smart recruitment campaign this summer we should be well placed to go again with DM at the helm 

That’s all that matters really, get cracked on with the pre season plans and let’s go again ,  statements are pointless 

1 hour ago, bigthinrob said:

Yep.

Absolutely beyond argument then. It’s official.

Westwood & Hutchinson single handed lay got us relegated last year.

Well that;s cleared that up.

Where in my post did I say they was fully responsible 

It's absolute fact we got relegated with them two in the team tho 

As its fact Westwood just got dumped from QPR