Statements

18 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Have we had any statement from the chairman, supporters trust, Wednesdayite, the manager yet regarding the failure to achieve promotion this year? 

I know Moore did his post match interview so maybe not required. 

Will we be expecting anything? I do and I think today would be the day. 

Do want anything written in blood

Just now, SiJ said:

What would the statement say? 

Perhaps how they intend to rectify the mistakes, assure supporters that the manager is here to stay / go, that the manager will receive at least the backing he has this season, to call on supporters to attend on this basis. Plenty of people in all walks of life following a set back outline a vision of positivity. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

What would the statement say? 

I think the op is looking for the club to indulge in self-flagellation.  It seems to be a trend within a section of the fanbase.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Perhaps how they intend to rectify the mistakes, assure supporters that the manager is here to stay / go, that the manager will receive at least the backing he has this season, to call on supporters to attend on this basis. Plenty of people in all walks of life following a set back outline a vision of positivity. 

Statements are cheap and mean nothing

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Think actions speak louder than words tbh. 

• Like 4