Respect

1 minute ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

The boy who cried wolf

sarcasm.jpg

Nope, I may be a lot of things but this I am not, it's what I really believe and no I am not drinking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can’t understand why people slate him 

he leaves everything on the pitch 

always available 

can dictate a game 

i can’t ever remember wednesday playing well and bannan being poor 

It’s like everybody wants him to be a super star every game but nobody realised that every team will see bannan as our main threat and will try and nulify him. Yet he still finds a way to impose him self on a lot of games 

what I will say about all this reported wages he’s on the minutes and availability he gives us is like having two players 

if you look at how much time missed done players miss like luongo and adrienan in the same position bannan is available and covers more minutes than them two out together. Basically what I’m saying is he constantly plays in a season what two players so if that’s the case this reported 27k a week or what ever he is like having 2 of him for 13.5k a week….bargain 😜

but joking aside, he’s a great asset to our club only a fool would think we’d be better of without him

its like some people are always trying to force the good out of our club when we have a million and one other issues to fix 

embrace our baz we won’t have many years left with him

i hope he gets to lift that championship next year 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I'm confused.

If you respect Bannan so much, why have you dedicated so much of your time to creating an internet persona which seems largely devoted to showing him nothing but disrespect?

:duntmatter:

To be honest that's why I say I'm at odds, I do believe that he is one if not the best footballer at our club, but this has a negative effect on a lot of games, we have not the personalities around him to allow for such a player, and in a lot, not all, but a lot of games if a team nullify him then that is our game plan out of the window, and that is the problem I have with him, everything seems and does goes through him, other players hide and when under pressure find an easy route out and give the ball to Barry who is nearly always available. 

This is my problem with him, and I think it will be a problem next Season as well,  we have not the finances to build around him with players who can take the game to the opposition,  it would in my opinion be better that he was not a player for us so we had a better chance of building a team that was a team, rather than the dependence on one individual. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, daleblue said:

To be honest that's why I say I'm at odds, I do believe that he is one if not the best footballer at our club, but this has a negative effect on a lot of games, we have not the personalities around him to allow for such a player, and in a lot, not all, but a lot of games if a team nullify him then that is our game plan out of the window, and that is the problem I have with him, everything seems and does goes through him, other players hide and when under pressure find an easy route out and give the ball to Barry who is nearly always available. 

This is my problem with him, and I think it will be a problem next Season as well,  we have not the finances to build around him with players who can take the game to the opposition,  it would in my opinion be better that he was not a player for us so we had a better chance of building a team that was a team, rather than the dependence on one individual. 

Which is fair enough.

But it doesn't explain why you've directed such disrespect towards Bannan on here over the years, referring to him as a 'poison dwarf' or a 'balding dwarf' etc, and starting threads to undermine him:

It's s funny way to show your respect.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Which is fair enough.

But it doesn't explain why you've directed such disrespect towards Bannan on here over the years, referring to him as a 'poison dwarf' or a 'balding dwarf' etc, and starting threads to undermine him:

It's s funny way to show your respect.

Actually it's my way of having a bit of fun winding others up.

Childish, I  do find some cringe worthy comments and the idolisation some posters have, it's my way of bringing others down to earth and saying not everyone believes in the second coming.

At times I get frustrated like all others and without doubt go well over the top with some remarks.

But I  have always known of his abilities but is he right for the club?