Future rule changes in football

We did a thread on rule changes you'd like to happen but I'm interested to know what people think will come in across the next few years. VAR in the Championship? FA Cup replays scrapped entirely? Teams in Europe withdrawing from The League Cup? Or will we see major changes in the way clubs are owned now that the government has taken an interest?

14 minutes ago, darra said:

Players who get a head injury have to leave the field to be assessed by a doctor like in rugby. Can only return if passed fit by the doctor

I'd expand this to any player who needs to receive treatment needs to leave the field for a period of time, stop time wasting dead.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, darra said:

Players who get a head injury have to leave the field to be assessed by a doctor like in rugby. Can only return if passed fit by the doctor

That happens on the field - not safe to tell a player with a potential head injury or fractured spine to get off he pitch

• Like 1

12 hours ago, scram said:

That happens on the field - not safe to tell a player with a potential head injury or fractured spine to get off he pitch

From what I understand as to what is being proposed is that any assessment where possible should be done off the pitch. Players going down with "head" injuries is happening too often in games,