He’s staying

2 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Things change every second on football. 

He might be delighted and settled here then an offer comes in he can't refuse and he takes it. It can change at any point. 

he moved to Nottingham from Sheff a while back. 

31 minutes ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

Body language, lack of eye contact, suggests he might not be here.

Yeah, i mean its not like he’s played 50+ games this season and lost in the last minute of a play off semi final…. wouldn’t read that much into it. 

Even if he was planning to leave, and the club were wanting him to leave, it hardly makes business sense to announce it and invite derisory offers.

At the same time, if a decent (i.e. above our valuation) offer comes in from a team at a higher level, it would be odd for us from a business/development perspective, and him personally for ambition to play at the highest level he can, to stay here.

20 minutes ago, vulva said:

Probably our best signing ever, when you consider he was a free transfer. Hirst for 200k and Roland for £350k run it close. 

No such thing as a free signing.
Because of no transfer fee he will have got a substantial signing on fee and higher wages.

Bannan has been Wednesdays best player in the Chansiri era though comfortably.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

No such thing as a free signing.
Because of no transfer fee he will have got a substantial signing on fee and higher wages.

Bannan has been Wednesdays best player in the Chansiri era though comfortably.

Debatable on the substantial point. He’d been binned off by Palace and his career was going no where. Brilliant bit of business by Wednesday. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sefton owl said:

Yeah, i mean its not like he’s played 50+ games this season and lost in the last minute of a play off semi final…. wouldn’t read that much into it. 

I'm not saying he should or shouldn't go. Subconscious body language is a thing and I find it interesting.

Don't blame him if he wanted a swansong elsewhere, but would love him to stay.

2 hours ago, SiJ said:

Yes, but how will we afford the fact he's allegedly on 1 million pounds per hour? 

My source for that is some pratt from Twitter. 

I heard it was 2 million a day.