A few questions:

38 minutes ago, parajack said:

You leave out the opinions of those who after pre season recruitment thought our squad strong,and those like me who considered we should judge our season on how we did against those relegated with us.For most of the season we were outside the play offs and we drew 14 games,we should have won.Simply not good enough .Q is is he going to address it,or dish up more of the same?

I just had a look and we had 13 league draws. 
If three of those were wins we have gone up automatically. Only three of the draws were 0-0 so it’s not like scoring was the big issue. It was failing to hold on to leads that mainly cost us points.

42 minutes ago, onlyonedavidhirst said:

There are different levels of contribution. Let's consider a different scenario  - I am about to go bankrupt and my monthly bills are £2000, yet my income is £1500. My mortgage is £1500 and my other bills are all £100 or less. On top of that I spend £500 on smoking. In other words, I'm spending around £1000 more than I earn. By your reckoning, everything is equally contributing and you couldn't possibly suggest that one has a greater bearing on my spending than another. The insolvency practitioner on the other hand will tell me that I need to reduce my mortgage payments and stop smoking, if I did that I'd be able to carry on living in my property. You'd be advising that my mobile phone bill at £30pm is equally important, when the truth is it's pretty irrelevant when you look.at the bigger picture.

Green is exactly that - look at the bigger picture and you realise he was pretty irrelevant. 

I'll ask you a question back, ignoring the stats, do you think if Brown, Green and John-Jules had played all season we'd have gone up?

I never mentioned importance, just said that they contributed.

That's it. Did they or did they not contribute to the win. Even if it was one kick, they still were part of that game and thus contributed.

3 hours ago, Tewkesbury said:

I never mentioned importance, just said that they contributed.

That's it. Did they or did they not contribute to the win. Even if it was one kick, they still were part of that game and thus contributed.

I never said they didnt contribute. My question to you though was - Ignoring the stats, do you think if Brown, Green and John-Jules had played all season we'd have gone up?

I'm interested in your view. After all, if you are making the statement that they contributed, you surely want it to be relevant. A ball boy that passes the ball quickly to a player taking a throw in contributes, but I wouldn't then argue tooth and nail that we need the same ball boy at every match. Do you think they contributed to a point where it's relevant enough to support the argument that they ought to have started far more matches because the stats show they win most PPG, or are you arguing for the sake of arguing?