Jump to content

Barry Bannan Twitter...


Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Kevin Pressmans Pen said:

You can’t control what people think though nor can you stop them saying it. We can’t silence people through disapproval. Unless he said something discriminatory there’s nothing that can be done, what he’s said there is an opinion and it’s incorrect to most people but you can’t stop it.

 

The only thing Bannan can control is himself and that means not going on there, particularly after losing a big game as you know what some people will be saying.

 

I am all for free speech used in the right way.

 

Whoever this clown is decides to post a cheap dig at Bannan to get a reaction, when emotions are still high and unfortunately got a reply.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SwellOwl said:

 

I am all for free speech used in the right way.

 

Whoever this clown is decides to post a cheap dig at Bannan to get a reaction, when emotions are still high and unfortunately got a reply.

 

 

 

 

Whatever you do don't make an analogy to try and explain what he did


I tried it


Didn't go down too well with the crybabies who can't accept I was right and they're being overdramatic and oversensitive

 

lol

 


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Alb1owl said:

It is. It will initiate the exact same stress responses. 
 

You have no idea what it means to be harassed on social media like this. 

I said Gregory should be dropped.

 

I do.

 

At the end of the day, football is entertainment.

That's it. 

 

Not life and death, nobody gets hurt.

 

Social media is a part of that, and if you think being told to do better in yoir job is that bad, you need to fet off it.

If it was happening all season, he could block or report and it stops immediately. 

 

Do I condone this stuff, no. But comparing it to losing family is a complete joke, and a ******** bad one at that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bannan could easily have left before last season and gone for money if he wanted to. He didn’t need to play in League 1 and stay in Sheffield. He chose to stay however, he wanted the club to succeed and to right the wrong of us going down, he is clearly a man of character and loyalty, and he is streets ahead of most of our squad.
 

Any fan that gives him pelters like this clown is an absolute idiot.

 

The players will be hurting as much as we all are and Bannan clearly was too from

his interview last night. I hope he stays again we will need match winners like him  

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, @owlstalk said:

 

 

Whatever you do don't make an analogy to try and explain what he did


I tried it


Didn't go down too well with the crybabies

 

Wow. 

 

Now you resort to name calling of others because you've been pulled up on your crass analogy. That's just bullying behaviour. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, 0742 said:

 

Wow. 

 

Now you resort to name calling of others because you've been pulled up on your crass analogy. That's just bullying behaviour. 

 

 

The analogy was spot on


Someone running up to someone after a traumatic and upsetting incident and piling on the distasteful stuff

 

It's not my fault you're being WAY oversensitive


Now...

let's move on and discuss the topic


Fans abusing players on twitter 


Ta


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 09.33.07.png

 

 

 


He's one of those 🚨 WAGE BILL ALERT 🚨 blokes by the looks of it

 

If anything it just goes to show that paying out lot's of money does not guarantee success.

Maybe we, as a club, are at last beginning to realise this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, adelphi1867 said:

If anything it just goes to show that paying out lot's of money does not guarantee success.

Maybe we, as a club, are at last beginning to realise this.

Yes, that's my main takeaway from this idiot harassing players on Twitter. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 09.58.46.png

Climb down klaxon.

 

Imagine giving someone grief over how much they earn, in public then eight hours later, when presumably the beer has worn off, calling him "mate".

 

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

The analogy was spot on


Someone running up to someone after a traumatic and upsetting incident and piling on the distasteful stuff

 

It's not my fault you're being WAY oversensitive


Now...

let's move on and discuss the topic


Fans abusing players on twitter 


Ta

Traumatic and upsetting?

They lost a football game. A game.

 

That's it.

 

If you consider that traumatic, I envy you, I really do.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tewkesbury said:

Traumatic and upsetting?

They lost a football game. A game.

 

That's it.

 

If you consider that traumatic, I envy you, I really do.

 

 

 

 

What do you think of fans having a pop at players on Twitter straight after a big defeat like that?

 

 


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

The analogy was spot on


Someone running up to someone after a traumatic and upsetting incident and piling on the distasteful stuff

 

It's not my fault you're being WAY oversensitive


Now...

let's move on and discuss the topic


Fans abusing players on twitter 


Ta

 

Nah, you're doubling down on something, now i'm labelled over sensitive, as well as a crybaby. You have a responsibility as the forum owner to set the tone, you're doing a horrific job right now because you can't get out of the way of your own ego. 

 

Nobody has EVER stated to someone their mum would still be alive if they'd loved them more, there would be uproar if someone did. Every day salary, performance and value of work are discussed, even more so after a perceived poor performance. 

 

Maybe you your the one who's overly sensitive today, you're definitively not in control of your emotions right now to be posting such bile. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 0742 said:

 

Nah, you're doubling down on something, now i'm labelled over sensitive, as well as a crybaby. You have a responsibility as the forum owner to set the tone, you're doing a horrific job right now because you can't get out of the way of your own ego. 

 

Nobody has EVER stated to someone their mum would still be alive if they'd loved them more, there would be uproar if someone did. Every day salary, performance and value of work are discussed, even more so after a perceived poor performance. 

 

Maybe you your the one who's overly sensitive today, you're definitively not in control of your emotions right now to be posting such bile. 

 

 

 

 

What do you think of fans having a pop at players on Twitter straight after a big defeat like that?


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...