Which Manager to get in

49 minutes ago, parajack said:

PL Clubs dont sign keepers to 'loan' out to Div 3 Clubs...Laughable? well your reply raised a grin,thats for sure.....By your reackoning than,Henderson at Man Utd,who cant get a game,is 'not a PL Keeper? Ramsdale the same at Arsenal because he came from Sheff Utd a Championship side?He was loaned out to Chesterfield & Wimbledon at one point in his career....

Harley Dean couldnt get into the team before he left,he not a Championship player?...

BPF first played for Leeds in 2017/18 & was selected as a NI International GK the same season......He is PL keeper for Burnley,not currently first choice NO but Henderson isnt first choice at Man Utd is he?

YOU asked the Q you just dont like the answer.....As to other Clubs coming in for our players,lets see.....Dean & Storey may go back to their parent Clubs,JW contract ends this season,and several more of our players may well recieve offers from Championship Clubs...

Well you clearly haven't read my post properly or not understood. 

How many Premier League games has Bailey Peacock-Farrell played for Burnley? He may go on to be a Premier League player but from what I saw last season he isn't ready. Comparing him to Henderson is laughable.

You have further proven my point....Storey and Dean joined us in January and then we had automatic promotion form. Windass was injured all season. 

If you genuinely think we had a squad full of championship players (available all season) then that's your opinion. My opinion is that many people are over rating the squad and ignoring facts such as key players being injured and players not been paid as they are so entrenched in their views about Moore. 

It's not that I don't like the answer to the question it is that I don't agree with it and from your answer I can't see anything to back up your opinion.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jim said:

I was hoping and expecting I’d get a response from you Jack .

My dislike of Monk is well known and the reason I like Moore is that he’s the total opposite of him. I mean do you really think we’d have scored as many goals at home this season under Monk. FFS Moore even got a 5-0 home win against Cardiff in the championship with players who couldn’t hit a barn door for Monk.

No Monk’s a big big reason why Moore inherited the mess he did and the dressing room atmosphere is a total contrast now to what it was under Monk and a big reason that despite the failure to get promoted back to the championship I still totally believe in Moore.

Jim.....read your post back.........your STILL lambasting GM and how many managers ago was that?...whilst seeing no fault in DM......You dont than think the blame lays waay higher up?...or with 'advisors'? or with those on the pitch made VERY wealthy by their time at S6 simply NOT PRODUCING for ANY Manager? but with a manager who got us to the top of the Championship with no backroom staff for an extended period? and to me had turned a corner in his last 2 match's?

It was the WRONG time to sack him,will have cost a fortune,and in my view cost us our place in the Championship....

PLAYERS JIM.....they were the ones on the pitch not GM....

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Moore has laid the foundations, seems silly to me to let another manager come in and change direction.  There is no special manager knocking around who gives me confidence that they could do a better job than Moore is doing at the moment. 

Exactly. 

Give him a chance to build on what we did on the season just gone. 

Yes, we need to make a positive start. I don't think we can be still trying to work out our best team/formation and be getting to October/November. 

Let's be honest though, Moore could be very successful here and some posters on this website would never give him any credit. They've made their mind up and nothing will change it. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Carl Shutt is God said:

Well you clearly haven't read my post properly or not understood. 

How many Premier League games has Bailey Peacock-Farrell played for Burnley? He may go on to be a Premier League player but from what I saw last season he isn't ready. Comparing him to Henderson is laughable.

You have further proven my point....Storey and Dean joined us in January and then we had automatic promotion form. Windass was injured all season. 

If you genuinely think we had a squad full of championship players (available all season) then that's your opinion. My opinion is that many people are over rating the squad and ignoring facts such as key players being injured and players not been paid as they are so entrenched in their views about Moore. 

It's not that I don't like the answer to the question it is that I don't agree with it and from your answer I can't see anything to back up your opinion.

I havnt misunderstood ANYTHING  you asked a Q i answered it,you just dont like the answer.........SIMPLE AS...I have stated plenty to back up my opinion you just dont want to see it,because you dont agree with it

We were relegated by an EFL Sanction,not by not having enough points to stay up,we were a Championship team,of many Years standing,and started our campaign with 7 first team Championship regulars,signed IN THE MAIN from Championship Clubs on Championship level terms... not opinion at all

So which of the above is incorrect and not factual?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Moore has laid the foundations, seems silly to me to let another manager come in and change direction.  There is no special manager knocking around who gives me confidence that they could do a better job than Moore is doing at the moment. 

I agree i dont currently want him to go,for that reason,but I DO want him to learn & change.........otherwise we will get more of the same next season.....

Ime not sure he will/can   Only time will tell

I still hold the view this season was a failure and a 14 million quid failure at that.....We we capable with our squad of getting automatics,...

DM has done enough to lead the Club into next season IMO.

He’s done a lot of good stabilising the club etc.  I have serious concerns about DM tactically etc but he is still a young inexperienced manager and the successful one’s learn from their mistakes.  I hope Moore kicks on.

If it all unfolds next season then yes make a change but I don’t believe it is justified or needed at present.  

I hope we have a plan / realistic targets to strengthen the team.  The core of the squad is fine and we have some good players at this level.  There will be changes given the number of loan players but not all of them were regulars and wholesale changes are not required.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, parajack said:

Jim.....read your post back.........your STILL lambasting GM and how many managers ago was that?...whilst seeing no fault in DM......You dont than think the blame lays waay higher up?...or with 'advisors'? or with those on the pitch made VERY wealthy by their time at S6 simply NOT PRODUCING for ANY Manager? but with a manager who got us to the top of the Championship with no backroom staff for an extended period? and to me had turned a corner in his last 2 match's?

It was the WRONG time to sack him,will have cost a fortune,and in my view cost us our place in the Championship....

PLAYERS JIM.....they were the ones on the pitch not GM....

Got us to 3rd in the championship then proceeded to freeze out 2 of his best players therefore upsetting the atmosphere in the squad and then the decline was a mirror image of a car careering down an hill without brakes. And you wonder why I didn’t rate him. I’m happy with Moore thank you very much 😀

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Carl Shutt is God said:

I am genuinely sorry you went through that.

That's fine but you belittled me not by name, but I knew it was me

I probably should have explained better about why I said pneumonia isn't a free hit

Anyway you have one of my hero's as your name, so let's draw a line under it

I think the most important thing is that we have a structure in place. We had neither the structure or players last season so it was just try it and see especially with the loans. I think DM knows what we need now and we may have some money to get the young players that can take us further...it's a no brainer to let him carry on. Talking of the no brainers I suspect the pre-season friendlies will be the starting point for all the Moore Out fraternity...we ought to have a comp for how many ? Start tagging them now lol

Guest Musttryharder
On 10/05/2022 at 10:23, Alwaysletyoudown said:

Moore will be in charge nxt season end of..... Unfortunately 

Yep. i think with the budget he gave Moore last season for players with extremely high wages, I think that was Chansiris last roll of the dice. The pot is dry, Moore is safe and the likelyhood is we will still be in this division next year. 

Guest Musttryharder
On 11/05/2022 at 21:16, mcmigo said:

Garry monk ?

tony Pulis ?

Are you serious with those disgusting suggestions. The names make me sick to the bottom of stomach.

5 minutes ago, Musttryharder said:

Yep. i think with the budget he gave Moore last season for players with extremely high wages, I think that was Chansiris last roll of the dice. The pot is dry, Moore is safe and the likelyhood is we will still be in this division next year. 

Ok I'll start #1 lol

Guest Musttryharder
1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

Ok I'll start #1 lol

I can't see it being Sid James on 2 counts. One I dont think he'd be a reight good manager and two, he's dead.

1 hour ago, Jim said:

Got us to 3rd in the championship then proceeded to freeze out 2 of his best players therefore upsetting the atmosphere in the squad and then the decline was a mirror image of a car careering down an hill without brakes. And you wonder why I didn’t rate him. I’m happy with Moore thank you very much 😀

Looking at what happened to managers who followed him,and the much needed clear out of underperforming players at the end of the relegation season,it seems to me that there perhaps was a toxic element in the dressing room.?

The same two managers choose to drop the same two players,read into that what you will,wasnt DM reported as saying a certain player wasnt allowed in the dressing room when not picked/playing as well?

GM decided to isolate players for reasons we can guess,so did Jos Luhukay....

DM had is hands full with that dressing room having to nurse them knowing many were going... without trying to introduce a playing it out tactic,to players low on confidence in a relegation battle.

Thats why he has to take some responsibility for our relegation.

NOT GM,Not TP,Not Jos,(who kept us IN the Championship,now forgotten)  .....

Edited by parajack

Guest Musttryharder
1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Why do you think that?  

Well lets see how it pans out especially the pre season. Do you think Chansiri is going to spaff another shedful of wages after we failed to get out of this god awful division. He cannot sustain surely another year on paying out extortionate wages especially whilst we are in the third tier. We will never have  had a better chance of getting out of this division than we had this season. I maybe well off the mark, but he doesnt seem to spend a deal in and around the ground. He did on wages but will he do it again. Time will tell.

1 minute ago, Musttryharder said:

Well lets see how it pans out especially the pre season. Do you think Chansiri is going to spaff another shedful of wages after we failed to get out of this god awful division. He cannot sustain surely another year on paying out extortionate wages especially whilst we are in the third tier. We will never have  had a better chance of getting out of this division than we had this season. I maybe well off the mark, but he doesnt seem to spend a deal in and around the ground. He did on wages but will he do it again. Time will tell.

Sorry thought you had some evidence of your claims, would have made interesting reading.