Which Manager to get in

I am fully behind Moore but would like to be humoured. So for those of you who think we should sack Moore, can I ask all of you two questions.

Who should we get as manager?

Do you trust Chansiri to appoint that manager and not appoint a manager from the German third division?

• Like 2

Not seen one person factor in the cost of;

A) paying off Moore and all his backroom staff

B) paying decent wages to hire/attract new decent manager who will want all new backroom staff

C) backing new manager with funds for players (probably a fair few needed with imminent departures leaving big hole in squad)

Where's all this money coming from exactly considering we have been and remain financially fcked?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tewkesbury said:

He got Moore, when he was not paying players, under points deduction, just sacked a manager after 10 games

"thank you for forgetting how long it took me to sign a new manager" 

:Chansiri:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nick the Owl said:

Not seen one person factor in the cost of;

A) paying off Moore and all his backroom staff

B) paying decent wages to hire/attract new decent manager who will want all new backroom staff

C) backing new manager with funds for players (probably a fair few needed with imminent departures leaving big hole in squad)

Where's all this money coming from exactly considering we have been and remain financially fcked?

C) still need new blood anyway.

Now compare those to the cost of another failed promotion push and another year in league one.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

We need to keep Moore, no good getting anyone else in. Moore will have some money to spend this coming season. Lets all support him

If you're expecting a decent transfer budget, I think you are in for a shock

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

10 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

WE HAVE A MANAGER.

I know we have. I want to keep Moore, think he has done a great job. Just keen to see which managers the "Let's sack him" brigade would get in. Not seen many names, not that I thought I would.

• Like 3

Just now, owl_83 said:

I know we have. I want to keep Moore, think he has done a great job. Just keen to see which managers the "Let's sack him" brigade would get in. Not seen many names, not that I thought I would.

That's because for some of them (not all), they want anyone but Moore and that has been the case now for a while. 

Not much thought in terms of who we could realistically get, just make sure Moore is sacked. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Liam Manning?

Although Moore will be kept on next season, Manning is potentially the next up and coming “Graham potter” manager who is highly rated so would be a good appointment by someone. Probably Blackburn 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, owl_83 said:

I am fully behind Moore but would like to be humoured. So for those of you who think we should sack Moore, can I ask all of you two questions.

Do you trust Chansiri to appoint that manager and not appoint a manager from the German third division?

Paolo_Di_Canio_Upton_Park_11_September_2010_(cropped).jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, owl_83 said:

Moore will be in charge nxt season end of..... Unfortunately 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, SiJ said:

That's because for some of them (not all), they want anyone but Moore and that has been the case now for a while. 

Not much thought in terms of who we could realistically get, just make sure Moore is sacked. 

That sounds like a great strategy and excellent forward planning. Really good tactics.