Sick and tired

2 minutes ago, duncanidaho said:

i am absolutely sick and tired of the supposedly owls fans on here,

we were relegated with a squad that needed freebies and loanees to get through a season after financial irregularities,  we finished 4th with one of the best home records.  

we fell short, yes, but sh!t happens.   if we only supported clubs who were successful then it would be a very narrow choice.

how about all you whinging fookers who want the manager out stop whining and realize we have had a team who gave us hope until the the 90+3 minute in the second leg of a playoff after a difficult period in our history.

supporting a club is not about the success or the amount of matches you win, it's about the club you love, whatever... 

if you want to support a club that wins, fizz off and support liverpool/man c/ b munich etc, if not, grow up and be realistic and just support a club you love.

You’re right mate but tonight’s not the best time to say it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah I agree it’s embarrassing at the end of the day I don’t think many appreciate how far we have come this season and at the end of the day we went out swinging against another good team at this level . DM and the players have on the whole done is proud this season and I for one have enjoyed it we have played some good football and given it our all. 

bring on next season. Those who don’t like it can do one 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, duncanidaho said:

we were relegated with a squad that needed freebies and loanees to get through a season after financial irregularities,  we finished 4th with one of the best home records.  

we fell short, yes, but sh!t happens.   if we only supported clubs who were successful then it would be a very narrow choice.

how about all you whinging fookers who want the manager out stop whining and realize we have had a team who gave us hope until the the 90+3 minute in the second leg of a playoff after a difficult period in our history.

supporting a club is not about the success or the amount of matches you win, it's about the club you love, whatever... 

if you want to support a club that wins, fizz off and support liverpool/man c/ b munich etc, if not, grow up and be realistic and just support a club you love.

I’m sick of tired of people telling me what they think I should do and how I should think.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

I’m sick of tired of people telling me what they think I should do and how I should think.

and what do you do?

do you come on here with reasoned arguments, laying out the facts with data you have have gleaned from the web?

if you have an argument, back it up with some reasoned arguments, data, or god forbid, facts.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I honestly believed we would fall straight through to league two. I never believed Moore would get us competing in this league. We had a losing mentality in this club and we were in free fall. This league is difficult to get out of and we had no devine right to go straight back up and we fell just short. Darren has done a remarkable job imo.

Sheff Utd spent six seasons in this league, Sunderland are on their forth. Rotherham did well because they have a stable club.we won't get anywhere by sacking the manager every season.

Darren Moore has at least earned the right to try again next season. Anyone who disagrees can take a very long walk off a very short plane.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, duncanidaho said:

You far to intelligent and level headed compared to the average fan.

I think that supporters should think about if we didn't have all the injuries to important players for a large part of the season. We would have been in the automatics easily. 

• Like 2

Guest samowl
31 minutes ago, owlprince said:

Yeah I agree it’s embarrassing at the end of the day I don’t think many appreciate how far we have come this season and at the end of the day we went out swinging against another good team at this level . DM and the players have on the whole done is proud this season and I for one have enjoyed it we have played some good football and given it our all. 

bring on next season. Those who don’t like it can do one 

Drivel