His last game for SWFC?

Dunkley, iorfa can't be relied upon to be fit for a whole season. 

I looking forward to seeing who DM brings in now he should be able to spend more money and have more backing after this season. 

When the dust settled it will be obvious that influential players being injured for to many games has cost us an automatic promotion place 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 4evaowl said:

With Dean and Storey going back, we’ll need a whole new back line if SH goes too.

Iorfa will still be here I reckon, as will Dunkley, but neither of those are particularly comfortable on the ball so don't really fit Moore's style.

I've been impressed with Brennan at times this season. Maybe he will come through. I think there's a chance we'll get Dean. Palmer has done a decent job in the 3 

We're not threadbare but we could do with an upgrade or two if we're serious about automatic.

• Like 1

I hope not. Hutchinson has been a stalwart - but he's still only 32 and still has a bit of pace about him.

Playing centre back could prolong his career, and since he came back last January he's played 52 games in a season and a half with only one long-ish spell on the sidelines.

He's apparently taken a big wage cut to come back, so don't think he's one of our higher earners. I would rather offload Iorfa who doesn't look comfortable in a three-at-the-back and might fetch a small amount of money. Or Dunkley, who would be on similar wages.

Would rather see Hutchinson given a good run at right-sided centre-half in the back 3. He's done a job filling in on the left, but always has to check inside. A victim of his own flexibility, because Storey looked all at sea on the left.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, NeonLeon said:

Luongo waved to every stand so I’d say it was definitely his.

Good. Injured most of the time and I really don;t get the love in from some of the supporters.  I'm sure there's better out there on less wages 

13 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hope so 

We need winners and he ain't got it in him 

Time for him and club to move on 

Contract up. Paid loads. 

Don't be a ******** though my friend. 

He's gone hospital tonight with compression.

Why do you seem to like slating wednesday?

Weird 

4 hours ago, paulrs said:

We definitely need to lower the age of the squad so anyone who is 30+, out of contract and either injury prone or a high earner is probably going to be out the door 

Definitely…I hope that we can bring in some young players with pace and tenacity. 

• Love 1

He had a decent second leg, I thought. 

Him strolling away from the collision with blood pouring his head was just so Sam. After a head injury like that and at his age, it could well spell the end of his career. He really looked rocked.  

If not - League 1 for us, will he be offered another season?

Edited by Fablon Dunlop