His last game for SWFC?

I think it probably was. 
Lluongo can go for me, I like him but he’s just so slow. Bannan will hopefully still be here, Byers has had a good season in the end but was fairly anonymous tonight. Got to some pace into the midfield. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, toppOwl said:

If Luongo had been fit for more of the campaign we might not have needed the play offs.

been off it for weeks IMO, can spoil play in his sleep but has looked shocking in possession. Head’s elsewhere. Pity.

• Like 6

way he just stood up like terminator arnold from film if that many us on night out head but and ambulance to hospital for stitch up that we what happen in dewsbury I can say so as happen to chicken shop 

Hutch  is hard but may be we say good bye now it has been good

26 minutes ago, paulrs said:

We definitely need to lower the age of the squad so anyone who is 30+, out of contract and either injury prone or a high earner is probably going to be out the door 

Agree, need to reduce the average squad age and wage. 

Sorry to see Hutchinson (or Luongo) leave, if they do. 

He's been imperious at times this season, not so good in the first play off game, but a worthy signing when we brought him back. 

Difficult to see familiar players leave, but we need to evolve. 

• Like 2

I don't care who goes. If DM does what he did last pre season with signing players then we will only see better players replacing the players leaving. 

Injuries have cost us an automatic promotion place. 

DM needs fit, young, athletic players. Not players only available for half the season. 

Replacing Hutchinson will be difficult. He has stayed fit most of the season. Fdb could do luongo job for the team. I think that role suits him perfectly. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I think it probably was. 
Lluongo can go for me, I like him but he’s just so slow. Bannan will hopefully still be here, Byers has had a good season in the end but was fairly anonymous tonight. Got to some pace into the midfield. 

Every time someone passed to him he looked shell shocked.