So f***** proud

Just now, Tony Pulis said:

Honestly, I'm so proud of those lads out there. They gave their absolute all and left everything on that pitch, stood up to be counted, despite all the decisions going other way.

When they put on the kit and play like it means something to them, like they're a fan on the pitch, how could I care whether we're in League One, National League or the Prem? 

I've got MY CLUB back.

YES

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Tony Pulis said:

Honestly, I'm so proud of those lads out there. They gave their absolute all and left everything on that pitch, stood up to be counted, despite all the decisions going other way.

When they put on the kit and play like it means something to them, like they're a fan on the pitch, how could I care whether we're in League One, National League or the Prem? 

I've got MY CLUB back.

Personally i want them to win important games.

• Like 8

We looked tired and off it in these two games to me… and therefore didn’t win when it mattered. 

Saying that, I do absolutely thank the players for their efforts this season. 

The home games were on the whole, really good. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

I've got MY CLUB back.

As a must be second or third account of someone fishing I will ignore this

Moron

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

I've got MY CLUB back.

Tell me what you are drinking - sounds like a great trip

Not on the wind up.

Can anyone seriously tell me that they would've though in June we'd have had this sort of season? Falling in love with players and had some great laughs along the way (mainly at the quality of Florian Kamberi and Jaden Brown). 

Anyone who says it hasn't been a great season is kidding themselves really. Some people have very short memories.

Rather this than lower mid-table champ mediocrity with players who could care less

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

I've got MY CLUB back.

Are you taking the piśš. 

They were gash over two legs. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, wacker1962 said:

I knew that it would end in tears as soon the stupid ******** mobile lights started and bouncing. The away sides just lap it up and all the local teams that hate us just laugh at us. Can you blame them. 

At least there was some bloody togetherness!

Singing in the south - a Miracle! 

For that 10 minutes.... What a time, what a moment to be a Wednesday fan. Yes it's usually miserable, but when we're rocking, there's nowhere any fan in the country would rather be than in blue and white

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

I've got MY CLUB back.

If they really gave everything then we are clearly not good enough?

2 minutes ago, Steelman said:

Are you taking the piśš. 

They were gash over two legs. 

First leg we played atrocious. Should've been a few more down.

But we stayed in it, kept fighting and should've gone to extra time in the home leg. 

Quality of players is one thing, but having some desire and pride is another.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

I've got MY CLUB back.

So proud? Wow…I thought we looked scared in both games. Moore not the man I’m afraid. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, OzOwl said:

If they really gave everything then we are clearly not good enough?

That may be true. Felt we should've recruited some more experienced individuals regarding League One football and I do think DM has to shoulder a lot of responsibility for the way we set up in leg one.

But I can't help but love this team of misfits. Yeah few players I don't like, Berahino, Kamberi and Brown all lack the ability and everyone knows it, but Johnson, Byers Gregory... List goes on

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

I've got MY CLUB back.

agree