Why is it never us celebrating

18 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

It makes it all the more sweeter when we do eventually win something. 

Next season. Automatic if not champions of league 1. Nailed on

We won’t win the league under this manager, he’s shown nothing in his career to suggest he could do something like that. If we keep as good a squad (which is debatable as depends on DC funding it and recruitment) then we will have another season like this one. Some nice football at times, some good results and performances, but no consistency to get autos and bottling of big games.

We could end up stuck down here for quite some time. 

1 minute ago, Kevin Pressmans Pen said:

We won’t win the league under this manager, he’s shown nothing in his career to suggest he could do something like that. If we keep as good a squad (which is debatable as depends on DC funding it and recruitment) then we will have another season like this one. Some nice football at times, some good results and performances, but no consistency to get autos and bottling of big games.

We could end up stuck down here for quite some time. 

Disagree totally. 

This season was supposed to be consolidation. Its been a good foundation for a team next season to get the title of this division 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, hirstys_achilles said:

Disagree totally. 

This season was supposed to be consolidation. Its been a good foundation for a team next season to get the title of this division 

So are we going to start putting away all of the teams near the bottom when in a good position to do so, stop conceding so many goals after 85 mins and win our fair share of games where the stakes are high rather than coming off on the wrong end of it every time? If he does all that I’d believe but seen zero evidence of any of that as it’s still the same 

1 minute ago, Kevin Pressmans Pen said:

So are we going to start putting away all of the teams near the bottom when in a good position to do so, stop conceding so many goals after 85 mins and win our fair share of games where the stakes are high rather than coming off on the wrong end of it every time? If he does all that I’d believe but seen zero evidence of any of that as it’s still the same 

Well we got 85 points this season, that suggests we only need to take a small step further to get top 2. I don’t see why that isn’t possible under DM. 

• Like 2

It comes with the territory supporting Wednesday 

Expect nothing and you wont be disappointed 

Says alot that the last manager to achieve 'success ' at Wednesday was Dave Jones 

I'm always celebrating with Wednesday, it's mega.

I've done loads of it this season.

I'm not here for the glory.

That's a bonus - success always is, it's a by-product and subjective.

Wednesday are brill. Totally imperfect and a bit rusty in places, but ey.....

5 hours ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Disagree totally. 

I'm pretty certain that wasn't the noise coming out of Hillsborough earlier this season?????