Dejphon Chansiri Take A Bow

7 hours ago, reggae said:

He's only invested £400m so far.

He is losing almost £1m a month. 

He must hate wednesday. 

Absolutely clueless most posters in this thread. 

And a few bitter ones that got told their "roles" we no longer needed at swfc

He might have only lost £200m and losing £0.5m a month if he ran the club properly.
I can see argument he backed his manager this season but overall we are still paying a heavy price for his incompetance over last few years.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, reggae said:

"We"

You aren't "we". 

You literally slate everything wednesday when you've had 3 pints and everything isn't how you want it. 

You aren't "we". 

Get t lane 

muppet.

So that 6 point deduction never happened? I rarely slate the club as the club is an entity not a person, so a club cant really make decisions. However, when players under perform on a regular basis and managers make repeated errors then I will make a comment. I expected a bottom half finish so I am as happy as you can be after a play off defeat. The freefall that Chansiri caused appears to be over and hopefully WE can go one better next year and get back into the Championship.

• Like 1

Guest Musttryharder
22 hours ago, Steve1212 said:

DC hasn’t done anything wrong this season, he’s backed his manager and not interfered, stop the witch hunt.. 

Are you the fly on the wall.

Without Chansiri there would be no SWFC! Anyone else out their comimg to buy us who wants to loose 50 million a season? He's backed Darren Moore this season, he's paying more in wages than any other club. He's spent more money than any other Chairman or owner. He doesn't scout the players or choose the team or tactics. Yes part of why we were relagated from Championship. But deserves more support this season!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Millions upon millions squandered for 2 good seasons, after that it has been downhill all the way.

A fudged amateurish attempted ground sale and awful football saw us relegated to league 1 where we will spend back to back seasons at best.

We must hold the record for the most money wasted to move backwards and it's down  to inept leadership.

Your time here is well and truly up, please close the door on your way out and take Darren Moore with you.

Portsmouth hold the record for the most money squandered on their way down. I’m sure Kanu was still taking his 40k a week when they were in League One and Two and he wasn’t even playing!

DC is a nasty little man with nasty ideas and no love for the club or the fans just his ows nasty pride. Take off your blindfolds and see the light Wednesday fans. He has put a club with zero debt into massive debt. sold its only real asset to himself without actually paying for it, so we cannot spend the money. We now have an extra big bill every year for renting the ground off him. He put us down into L1 with points deduction and DM could not spend a single pound on players because DC did not pay the players wages on several occasions. (One of which we were doing quite well at the time, but then slid down the table to be relegated). Forget all the nasty ticket timings, shirt fiascos, lack of communication and not even attending games. DC got himself banned from spending money on players, not the pitch, which we no longer pay the upkeep for with Desso, not the North stand which needs a lot of work to bring it up to standards, not the Kop and triangle which also need work doing to them not the changes that need doing to the training ground. I personally think he has had enough, but lets see how quickly he backs DM in the summer with all the replacement players for all the old players DM has had to make do with. The team looked knackered before the 90 minutes wete up against Sunderland, we would not have lasted the extra time against a much younger, fitter team. Lets see if DC puts his money where his mouth is. I dont think he will.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, Kevowls1 said:

Without Chansiri there would be no SWFC!

Utter bobbar. 

The bloke has sponked hundreds of millions on turning a mid table championship club into an underachieving L1 club due to his pig headedness, arrogance, narcissism and complete lack of any commercial nouse.

Sooner he phecks back off to Thailand permanently the better.

Any other club, the fans would have chased him out years ago. Quite frankly we deserve to be where we are because we are prepared to accept the s**t banquet that DC has served up since taking over.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, owls66 said:

Has he refunded EVERYONE owed a refund for the season tickets from a few years back?

The day he sells up is the day we will get our club back.

It was still our club under Dave Allen. It's still our club now. I'm in no way DCs biggest fan, but this getting our club back mantra is utter testicles. Support the team or don't, it's personal choice. But anybody looking for excuses not to can do one 

4 minutes ago, Angus McCoatup said:

It was still our club under Dave Allen. It's still our club now. I'm in no way DCs biggest fan, but this getting our club back mantra is utter testicles. Support the team or don't, it's personal choice. But anybody looking for excuses not to can do one 

Absolutely 

Nowt else needs to be said 

1 hour ago, Kevowls1 said:

Without Chansiri there would be no SWFC! Anyone else out their comimg to buy us who wants to loose 50 million a season? He's backed Darren Moore this season, he's paying more in wages than any other club. He's spent more money than any other Chairman or owner. He doesn't scout the players or choose the team or tactics. Yes part of why we were relagated from Championship. But deserves more support this season!

Stop it, he isnt part of why we were relegated, his 6 point deduction is the whole part, 41+6=47.

• Like 1