It's not that important, believe me

15 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Let it sink in, it's only a game of football, so what we lost, its a brand new day tomorrow, there's more important things in life, so enjoy your life

Is it even possible there are more important things in life? 😮

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Let it sink in, it's only a game of football, so what we lost, its a brand new day tomorrow, there's more important things in life, so enjoy your life

I feel sad 😞 

Guest Theboylangers
3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Absolutely.

I fekkin hate losing. But tomorrow we all wake up. In August the sun will shine and we’ll be at Hillsborough watching a very competitive team playing for a very honest and likeable manager.

Which new manager are we bringing in?

Obvs just joking 🙄

I’m getting fed up of saying to myself “there’s always next season”.

I’ve just turned 50 and am starting to have more “funny turns”. There might not be many more next seasons!

And now we have to play Forest bloody Green and Joey bloody Barton next season. 

ffs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

I’m getting fed up of saying to myself “there’s always next season”.

I’ve just turned 50 and am starting to have more “funny turns”. There might not be many more next seasons!

And now we have to play Forest bloody Green and Joey bloody Barton next season. 

ffs

Look on the bright side. It's your chance to turn vegan

46 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

I guess it's a lot easier to say oh so what it's only a game if you live many miles away, don't go to games and don't spend thousands of pounds following the team all over, and don't have your rival fans walking amongst you. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I guess it's a lot easier to say oh so what it's only a game if you live many miles away, don't go to games and don't spend thousands of pounds following the team all over, and don't have your rival fans walking amongst you. 

Spot on! 

5 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I do all of those things and I can honestly, hand on heart, say that for some reason i don't feel that gutted or annoyed. I've now come to expect it, as depressing as that is.

• Like 1