Moore says ...

6 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

'It was a better game then first 1' 

' we have to re group and go again '

' we've had a good season' 

Omfg ....get this brainless idiot out of this club please ! 

and you would’ve said: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Whitechapel Owl said:

I don't think you are. 

I suppose there’s just a lot of knee jerk reactions after losing a semi final, which were all disappointed about. 

after that second half to the season he deserves the chance to go again. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Animis said:

out of his depth in these two games - we need to think hard about keeping him for next year.

Not really, far from it. Alex Neil’s just way above this depth unfortunately. The cheating sod he is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gingerknob1 said:

I actually like him but to say too six was the aim all season I remember him and almost every players at start of season saying top no1 was the target 

They’re not going to say anything else are they? 

“yeah we’re not good enough to go up top, so we’re aiming for top six”

come on

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Animis said:

out of his depth in these two games - we need to think hard about keeping him for next year.

I'm not convinced but emotions are high.

You're spot on. Right now I'd get rid, I'm not convinced that I'll change my mind in a few weeks time but he should be afforded that time. I doubt the chairman will do anything rash but what will be interesting is to see the level of exodus in the summer. I guess the extend of the exodue largely depends on whether the chairman continues to pay high wages for players that are supposedly better than this league or whether he pays the going rate for a league one squad

Am devastated.

I believe we lost this tie in the first leg by not being brave.  Tonight was an even game, Sunderland matched us and a draw was a fair result.  We lacked the quality on the pitch and managerially.

DM starts next season as manager for me.  No excuses.  He must learn from his mistakes and anything less than automatic promotion will be failure.

Edited by Marro
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, MBMitchell said:

Keep clapping

I'd rather be a fan who sees where we fail than so blind that everyone Wednesday is awesome

It annoys me the can't say anything bad about the club and who is better than Moore, err Alex Neil, I'm sure he outclassed us tonight 

Let’s have a look at ten managers who our fans were screaming and crying for and have a look at where those managers are now though 

Most of the names touted by our fans are excruciatingly embarrassing now 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Sambo89 said:

Reyt idea. Get a new manager to do a full rebuild, and use the "waiting to gel" excuse until Christmas again. 

Or stick with what we've got, try to keep as many as possible of who we've got, and mount a proper title challenge next season. 

Worked at Sunderland.

Sack a manager ..everyone is shocked and stunned ....then ...

• Like 3