Back Darren Moore

1 hour ago, shandypants said:

So MK Dons squad is poorer than ours? Sunderland’s also? That’s very debatable. 

I just think you don’t like Moore on any level. 

And I think you are just delusional and living in fantasy land….try taking the blue glasses off once in a while 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GermanBird said:

You just said yourself that Moore took us to the most important years in recent history.

Why can't you just get behind him and the team?  (with our without confidence - just out of solidarity)

Those who critique DM ARE just as much behind the team and Club as those who feel he has done a reasonable job No one in ANY walk of life has the right to ask for unconditional support Football is a results based Industry and EVERY manager enters it knowing that Sunderland replaced their manager when they sat 3rd in a play off spot

15 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

This time I don't think anyone can apportion any blame to Channers.

Moore's had a free hand.

Reading other fans' forums, listening to their podcasts and players' interviews, many believed us to have the strongest squad in the division.

For once, this isn't Chansiri's fault.

Isn’t it? Who appointed DM?

4 minutes ago, parajack said:

Those who critique DM ARE just as much behind the team and Club as those who feel he has done a reasonable job No one in ANY walk of life has the right to ask for unconditional support Football is a results based Industry and EVERY manager enters it knowing that Sunderland replaced their manager when they sat 3rd in a play off spot

I am not against critique against a manager.

I am happy to sack any manager, if that is for the improvement of the club.

But fire a manager and put the club back to zero because somebody "is not convinced" ??  This hire & fire mentality is harming the club, isn't it?

2 hours ago, GermanBird said:

How did we manage to get to those most important games in recent years?  Maybe you could give the manager some credit for this?

This is not football manager btw. Ever crossed your mind that the other teams try to win as well? 

Most important games in recent Years started with our relegation battle in the Championionship Darrens initial task was to keep us a Championship club We/he failed,we failed tto achieve automatic promotion,and we have. now failed to get to the play off Final. Not much of a record

4 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

I am not against critique against a manager.

I am happy to sack any manager, if that is for the improvement of the club.

But fire a manager and put the club back to zero because somebody "is not convinced" ??  This hire & fire mentality is harming the club, isn't it?

Tell that to the Sunderland fans. There off to Wembley

3 minutes ago, parajack said:

Most important games in recent Years started with our relegation battle in the Championionship Darrens initial task was to keep us a Championship club We/he failed,we failed tto achieve automatic promotion,and we have. now failed to get to the play off Final. Not much of a record

You do realise that without the six point deduction he would have kept us up last season, don't you? And that was despite the fact he was seriously ill for part of the time he was in charge.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good to see some of our fans don't want to continue to lurch from one disaster or another. This season was far from a disaster, there is no reason to create the uncertainty of another manager with their own ideas. We absolutely cant afford the cost of lurching from one philosophy to another.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 83owl said:

To get us close to the likes of Wycombe and MK Dons and not too far away from the likes of Rotherham and Wigan is some achievement. 

Read back what you have just posted who will it be next Year Forest Green Rovers?

5 minutes ago, parajack said:

Tell that to the Sunderland fans. There off to Wembley

They made a smart decision and are run by people who could see the win 5, then lose 5 of there old manager wasn't going to cut it. We are run by a Tuna merchant who hired Jos Luhukay then lurched from manager to manager all of whom played different ways - then complained cos a man who has always played direct football, played direct football. IF he sacked Moore there is every chance he could hire the man who ran his tinning factory or his gardener - and we'd end up screwed. Right now, lets get stability and hope for an injury free season, so Moore has a proper go at it. 

4 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

You do realise that without the six point deduction he would have kept us up last season, don't you? And that was despite the fact he was seriously ill for part of the time he was in charge.

Ime well aware that the EFL deduction relegated us same player who sunk us at Derby did the same last night for Sunderland DM knew the objective when he came and he didn’t achieve it. GM got no quarter niether did Pulis DM should be viewed through the same lens though I M NOT calling for him to go,just learn and change

1 minute ago, Daizan10 said:

They made a smart decision and are run by people who could see the win 5, then lose 5 of there old manager wasn't going to cut it. We are run by a Tuna merchant who hired Jos Luhukay then lurched from manager to manager all of whom played different ways - then complained cos a man who has always played direct football, played direct football. IF he sacked Moore there is every chance he could hire the man who ran his tinning factory or his gardener - and we'd end up screwed. Right now, lets get stability and hope for an injury free season, so Moore has a proper go at it. 

Get ready for more of the same though I hope I am completely wrong