Back Darren Moore

2 minutes ago, TheSlicer said:

Over the season, particularly the second half i think he does. 

I get there’s going to be differing of opinions. Especially when emotions are high after a semi final defeat. 

name me a realistic manager that would come and do a better job under the shackles of Chansiri? 

‘Shackles of chansiri’....imagine Paul warne goin to Tony Stewart..I want a midfielder but he wants 27k a week...I’ve got my eye on a decent utility player but he wants 18k a week..ffs..lets get some reality..dc is not to blame for this season..he’s let Moore have a massive 3rd division budget..and we haven’t been promoted

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, gingerknob1 said:

I really really want to back him I like the guy but this team will look quite a bit different next season I’m sure if it and the league will be as tough if not tougher 

peterbourgh derby Bolton Ipswich Portsmouth Barnsley mk dons loser of the final and no doubt a few surprise teams it’s never gonna be easy sadly 

I also don’t know who else would be better suited because it would be silly to start all over again 

I hope bannan stays but I can’t see it he deserves to be playing higher and I think the look on his face at the end confirmed he won’t be here to me 

Bannan, Luomgo and Byers ok when we are bullying teams but can't cope with any team that chases us. BB as guilty of anyone for just lofting aimless balls forward to nowhere over both legs. Midfield lack of defensive battle and mobility isolated the front two again and as in many games offered very little protection to the back line.

We can get away with it against poor teams but not against anyone who presses us.. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Willing to give him half a season, if the first half of next season matches the first half of this season then he's a goner so yeah give him 15 games with a full pre season and revamped squad in the right areas.  He does know how to attract players so I expect a stronger squad next season. 

No excuses, we need to be tracking at 2 points a game next year, if we drop out of the auto race at any point then he should go. 

With heads calming, mine included, people will probably give him the benefit of the doubt. He adds a stability we’ve lacked for years, and he did manage to turn around our season. 

But DM needs to add someone to his staff who is better tactically than himself. Good leaders know their own weaknesses. 

• Like 1

On the evidence of last summer, he’s got a good eye when building a squad. Shall be very useful over the summer.

If he can get us playing in the first half of the season like we did in the second half, we have every chance of aiming at playoffs.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Tactically outclassed over the two legs. Correct.

But 85 points this season. Inherited an absolute shambles of a squad and club and has created a way of playing and made us competitive again, after a few years of pure dross in the Championship. 

I hope we have some money to spend so we can back him in the summer. I think he’s the man for the job. Tonight hurts, but Sunderland were the better side. It’s as simple as that. 

Tactically outclassed lol  - care to

elaborate? It’s obvious over both legs that Sunderland were more up it and were first to all the balls - jack all to do with tactics. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shezza said:

With heads calming, mine included, people will probably give him the benefit of the doubt. He adds a stability we’ve lacked for years, and he did manage to turn around our season. 

But DM needs to add someone to his staff who is better tactically than himself. Good leaders know their own weaknesses. 

Spot on pal and if that happens I'll back him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheSlicer said:

Moronic 

About as moronic as you defending his tactics…..try taking off your blue tinted glasses and check just how many points we have thrown away by him not having a clue how to break down teams who get in our faces or having the ability to see what’s going wrong and changing it 

7 minutes ago, should know better said:

Bannan, Luomgo and Byers ok when we are bullying teams but can't cope with any team that chases us. BB as guilty of anyone for just lofting aimless balls forward to nowhere over both legs. Midfield lack of defensive battle and mobility isolated the front two again and as in many games offered very little protection to the back line.

We can get away with it against poor teams but not against anyone who presses us.. 

Absolute best post of the night mate. This has been our issue for years, since Carlos first/ second season. I’m full of hope for a fully fit Adrenin, but we need much more athleticism and battle in the team.

Seriously seriously, think about this.

Hes blown it in the playoffs, set us up with turgid football and all we wanted was to see this lot bust a gut and go at them like a train, and we punt the ball long for 70 f*cking minutes? 

F*ck Moore and get someone in who can get better out of this lot in the big games, because that is unforgivable tonight

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cain said:

About as moronic as you defending his tactics…..try taking off your blue tinted glasses and check just how many points we have thrown away by him not having a clue how to break down teams who get in our faces or having the ability to see what’s going wrong and changing it 

Not once have I tried to defend his tactics. 

I’m just choosing to back a manager. And not calling for his head every time we lose. 

our fans want a change of manager every time we don’t win a game or get promoted. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, should know better said:

They have absolute no composure do they. Barry if pressed hard becomes impotent and ineffective. Byers and Luongo very little confidence on the ball and simply passed around over the two legs. No support to the front two whatsoever.

• Like 1

He does deserve another crack and we are a much better club and squad then when he came. But how could he not see loungo was nowhere near it tonight and Friday but left him on while loungo just watched the game by pass him. If Moore has a fault, is it he is not ruthless enough.