Utterly Embarrassing

5 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Ultimately his negativity has failed us this season.

Do we really want another one like this as he’s not gonna learn ?? 

Not a gut reaction but id sack him now.

Ridiculous..go to bed mate.

1 hour ago, Sefton owl said:

If I'm being honest, I don’t think he got

that much wrong tactically. Palmer starting ahead of Hunt in the first leg was the right call

as he’s stronger defensively. 

Where does this Palmer better defensively come from. Ball watching again as Roberts strolled past him and scored 

Guest OrlandoUnTrustful

I want a manager who the opposition fans detest. Someone who would kick his own mother to win a point. 

You get absolutely nothing with dim nice guys.

Guest Theboylangers

I wouldn't sack him and I don't think Chansiri will either. 

It is imperative that we make a very good start next season though. 

It won't take long for the knives to come out if we don't. 

1 minute ago, jonnyowl said:

Yeah score lots of goals.

Just got done by a manager who got his tactics and game plan spot on!

We actually got done by 3 managers ... 2 have automatic promotion & the other has just schooled DM over 2 play off games.

85 points mean absolutely nothing now ... all DM has on his CV here is a relegation and keeping us in league 1.

Just now, Pastor Kidneys said:

We actually got done by 3 managers ... 2 have automatic promotion & the other has just schooled DM over 2 play off games.

85 points mean absolutely nothing now ... all DM has on his CV here is a relegation and keeping us in league 1.

Yet...

10 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Yeah, he is so negative. All those flukey goals we've scored at home when we don't attack

• Like 1

And replace him with who? I’m not sure Pep or Jurgen will be interested 😂

Give your head a wobble…. Moore is a good manager who has improved the team and our performances. He’s the right man for the job and deserves at least another season (if not two) to get us back to the Championship.

We need to hear some names then,

Who is out there who we feel; -

a. won't need to rip the team up and start again

b. has a track record of almost guaranteeing promotion

c. could work well under Chansiri

2 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Manager we should have gone for beat us tonight.  Sunderland were just as much as a soft touch as us pre Xmas and he's sorted them out.

Imagine the reaction had we appointed someone who had taken Preston to 11th and 16th in the Championship before being given the elbow back in March 2021. Funnily enough, I don't recall such a clamour for him at the time.

Or perhaps we should have done it in February this year when Sunderland came in and he'd been out of work for eleven months? You know, when we'd won four in a row without conceding a goal and been beaten only 5 times in 25 games?

Lets be honest, over the two legs, Moore got it wrong tactically. The only time we ever looked threatening in either tie, was when we got the ball down and played. With that in mind, what did we do? Keep playing long ball. 

Flip side of that coin is that some of them players didnt turn up either. Luongo and Byers have been generally awesome this season and both players ability basically went AWOL these last two games. Defence has always been a bombscare, but we took that up a notch in periods for both legs too.  

Point haul will suggest a good season, but it could have been better if Moore was better tactically and if some of the players actually turned up. Now the real issue for us is who stays and who goes. Got a feeling we will be losing a few fan favorites. 

1 hour ago, manilovetheowls said:

My 7 year old is in bed crying. Why did I do this to him? Why couldn't I tell him to just support Liverpool or City like half his mates. Have I been a bad parent for projecting my love of Wednesday onto him?

Blame falls squarely on Moore for this season imo, and i don't ever want to see Mendez Laing in a Wednesday shirt again.

What’s he going to learn from being a plastic city fan. Life lesson is we dust our selves off and go again!  

46 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

We have only lost 9 league games all season and scored 78 goals with shocking injuries all season. Moore has built a team out of nothing and we got pretty close. Next season we can be even better why sack him now? Madness