So..what do we need for next season

Reduce the amount of loan players, they don’t always work out as we have found out this season. Flash the cash and get in player’s with a track record that will get us out of this division. #uto 

Personally I think we need another Mick Lyons - an aging, experienced, former premier league centre-back with two or three seasons left in him to steady the ship and lead the way for an otherwise younger squad. Players like Dawson would function better with some calm, and Bannan would get more freedom.

On 18/05/2022 at 13:42, Holmowl said:

Our No 1 need is a left-footed CB. It will not only make defending easier, but also balance our playing-out. 

I'd agree with that.  

Ideally get Dean back as well then we would have a quality back three.

4 new forwards who can play over 35+games each in a season if needed too.Hopefully 1 of em can get over 20 goals too.Younger and faster.

2 new keepers,if Wildsmith leaves.

Another CM and a CDM if Luongo leaves.

2 CB if Dean dosent come back.

A RWB and a LWB

A combined average squad age of 24 tops..

UTO..

11 hours ago, El Toro said:

If we do get rid of Berahino I’d like us to maybe bring in Louie Barry on loan from Villa who would be an ideal replacement. Played well for Swindon this season in L2  and would be looking for the next step up.

Not a bad shout. 

I think we need 2 CFs in regardless of we are having 2 up top. If Saido goes then 3 needed, unless we are looking at playing more 4-2-3-1 or 3-4-3