Wildsmith

Just now, Steelman said:

If so there’s absolutely no point even playing the game. After that disgrace of a performance v Hartlepool he should never have played for the club again. 

He’s absolutely useless and I wouldn’t even have him in the U23s. I’ll go to the boozer and wait for the team news. If he’s starting, I’ll stick £100 on them to qualify and go home. 

That’s the spirit 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Brad_owl said:

Wildsmith playing is a major disadvantage.

BPF didn't have much to do in the first leg so I'm not quite sure why you think that.

It's not like an outfielder going in goal.

Edited by Costello 77
  • Like 1

Just now, Costello 77 said:

BPF didn't know much to do in the first leg so I'm not quite sure why you think that.

It's not like an outfielder going in goal.

Were you at the Hartlepool game in the Papa John’s? 

if so you’ll understand. 

It’s not like we’re missing Alison and replacing him with Mr Bean.

Let’s remember that BPF tends to give a heart in mouth episode every match. He near headed the ball to them to score a second on Friday. And let’s not forget the Ipswich equaliser… 

• Like 2

Just now, RighthOwlon said:

It’s not like we’re missing Alison and replacing him with Mr Bean.

Let’s remember that BPF tends to give a heart in mouth episode every match. He near headed the ball to them to score a second on Friday. And let’s not forget the Ipswich equaliser… 

Spot on. 

27 minutes ago, striker said:

Oh dear. I don't wish to be disrespectful or negative, but have to be realistic and that's a major problem. 

Sure he'll do his best, but there is a reason he's not playing, or been offered a new deal. 

Of course will back the lad, but GK such a crucial position and in a game where we really need a clean sheet, that ain't going to happen. 

If true, good luck Joe, play a blinder and make me eat my words. 

I’m not, if true we are fizzed. The lad is gash.