WEDNESDAY - V - SUNDERLAND - (Play-off 2nd Leg) - OMDT

Just go for it ffs. None of us will have any gripes if we give it a go and get at them, give the fans something to get behind from the off and make it uncomfortable for them straight away. None of the sitting back and absorbing nonsense from the away leg, i'm actually quite happy we're 1-0 down because it gives us absolutely no option but to go for it and play on the front foot. We're at our best when we attack and tonight we have no choice. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

Just go for it ffs. None of us will have any gripes if we give it a go and get at them, give the fans something to get behind from the off and make it uncomfortable for them straight away. None of the sitting back and absorbing nonsense from the away leg, i'm actually quite happy we're 1-0 down because it gives us absolutely no option but to go for it and play on the front foot. We're at our best when we attack and tonight we have no choice. 

I always  find  that when we sit back it always  goes ******** up for us   attack   them from the  start 

46 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

What will be will be tonight.

I think at the start of the season I’d be pleasantly surprised at how well we did considering the position the club was in. But at the same time I think of all the silly mistakes, poor defending from set pieces and last minute equalisers we’ve conceded and think we should be up automatic regardless.

Funny season. 

fully agree with that. Exactly how I feel about the season. 

Owls have a wide variety of preferred prey, including rodents, fish, other small birds, or almost any small mammal, including occasionally, owls eat black cats.

Come on Wednesday - gobble this lot up tonight bones ‘n all

• Haha 1

Nerves are kicking in now. I just hope we play with our hearts on our sleeves, we are brave on the ball and we win all our 50/50s. Leave it all out there and if you still lose we will accept it and be proud. Lose with a whimper and you will undo all the hard work you have done in getting the fans back on board.

• Like 2