Final Tickets

1 minute ago, Onge said:

Oh you know they won't let us have as many tickets as we want. I bet Wycombe will try and ensure we don't get a ticket more than our original allocation as well...

Look at me getting ahead of myself... We ain't got to the final yet... But the same will apply to Sunderland I'm sure...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

EFL need to offer Wycombe 20000 max. Then us or Sunderland 60000.

Honestly think both teams would sell them or very near. As for Wycombe think they would be all on to sell  20000.

Do the EFL want a half empty stadium or a show piece ?

I don't think we'd need anymore than 50k. But they should allow for additional tickets once we sell our allocation as there is no way Wycombe will sell more than 25k maximum. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Sambo89 said:

Stockdale thinks Wembley will be a full house, so maybe he knows something that we don't, and that either us or Sunderland will be getting a larger allocation.

I very much doubt he's talking specifically about the attendance 

6 hours ago, Tank_owl said:

It might be partly dependent on the price of the tickets whether ourselves or Sunderland sell more than  40k given the state of things.

There won't be 50000 owls . It's league 1 playoff not getting to prem . Cost of living crisis . £100 final tickets . Part time fans can afford twenty quid 5 or 10 for kids but taking a full family transport tickets food drink etc will cost a huge amount.  30-35000 absulute tops .  But I'm expecting a Neil will end up saving us a few quid anyways . I touted him replacing d Moore months ago . Best way to expect nothing with weds then you don't get too down . If we pull it off amazing but I've been let down  too many times. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sambo89 said:

Stockdale thinks Wembley will be a full house, so maybe he knows something that we don't, and that either us or Sunderland will be getting a larger allocation.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Wycombe gave them away!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, WestBerksOwl said:

Rangers are anticipating more than 100K+ fans travelling to Seville for their European final .. that is some away following.

And unlike us they are actually in a final !

We are selling 60k fantasy tickets apparently , another thread title that will have the p1ss ripped out of us 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Tank_owl said:

It might be partly dependent on the price of the tickets whether ourselves or Sunderland sell more than  40k given the state of things.

Agree with you there if tickets are between £25 and £40 and £10 for kids both us and Sunderland would likely sell a large number. If they want England game prices with some tickets £100+ then this could have a serious affect on the attendance.

4 hours ago, Hyde2005 said:

There won't be 50000 owls . It's league 1 playoff not getting to prem . Cost of living crisis . £100 final tickets . Part time fans can afford twenty quid 5 or 10 for kids but taking a full family transport tickets food drink etc will cost a huge amount.  30-35000 absulute tops .  But I'm expecting a Neil will end up saving us a few quid anyways . I touted him replacing d Moore months ago . Best way to expect nothing with weds then you don't get too down . If we pull it off amazing but I've been let down  too many times. 

If they give us or Sunderland 50k tickets, we would sell them easily.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hyde2005 said:

Just been looking at 2019 League One Play Off Final. (Last one with supporters). 
Adult ticket prices ranged from £30 to £80, think add on a tenner for the season with inflation and those frustrating booking fees for 2022.
Not as bad as I thought.
But all a bit premature really to look it up as we have a lot of work to do before then.

16 hours ago, Brommers said:

Whichever team progresses tomorrow, let's hope the EFL have the sense to only sell/release tickets in blocks to Wycombe so that any unused capacity can be taken up by either ourselves or Sunderland. 

Would be such a shame to have a repeat of the Hull final where huge sections were empty and some Wednesday fans couldn't get tickets.

Everyone that wants a ticket will get one fella. Worry not.