5 minutes ago, Bluesteel. said:

Start him and then when he tires we can bring NML and Paterson on 

...just make sure the ref, line officials, 35,000 supporters and the viewing public don't spot we've got 12 men on the pitch !!!! 

COME OOOOONNNNN !!! 

...bugger ... too slow... nah .. feck it ... we will be the 12 MAN !!!

Edited by Freshfish
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Marc_Degryse said:

Is this a typo? Otherwise hard to describe a pairing that've played together no more than eight times as 'proven' 😳

Compare that to Windass & Gregory.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

Be a good sub to bring on.

But like the rest of the bench don't leave him 10 minutes to make a mark!!

Bear in mind we might be actually playing 120 minutes so if he comes on after  an hour  that could be 60 minutes he needs to be on the pitch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'd start NML, and bring Windass on for one of the 3 centre mids if we're still needing a goal into the second half. Problem with Windass starting is he could blow out after an hour and if we're still losing 1-0 and he needs to come off then it's a problem. Rather have him on the bench and bring him on in the second half. Let Gregory and NML get at their centre backs first 

2 hours ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

I'd start NML, and bring Windass on for one of the 3 centre mids if we're still needing a goal into the second half. Problem with Windass starting is he could blow out after an hour and if we're still losing 1-0 and he needs to come off then it's a problem. Rather have him on the bench and bring him on in the second half. Let Gregory and NML get at their centre backs first 

I would start Berahino, but I’m pretty relaxed about him picking Paterson or Windass. All fine options.

But NML….. no no no

• Like 1