#OnThisDay in '91

3 hours ago, dunsbyowl said:

We need a bit of this spirit on Monday night !  "A lovely way to go back" Promotion on this day in 1991- #********

What times !

You Tube

E02EhkqWEAAC3pd.jpeg.0e61fe2216a21d00ff3570c177822d1c.jpeg

E02EixcXEAAlYt_.jpeg.803ab9cf9b14be7e940f35bd5633e25d.jpegE02EjRoXEAAjpXN.jpeg.776d29f223b2cba1a850dbddb481f4fe.jpeg

E02Ej47XoAIAE_G.jpeg.cc2f678d86d4a99813c1bfc53cfe02c4.jpeg

Cheers for that!! Just getting me in the mood for tomorrow. Just been thinking in 2 weeks time I might be on cloud nine or fed up and waiting 3 months for new season to put it right, go again and maybe finish 2 places higher!

i always remember laying on a sun lounger in Corfu a week after the final in Cardiff thinking what a great summer this is gonna be! I want that feeling in 2 weeks time. ARE YOU LISTENING YOU WONDERFUL BLUE AND WHITE BEAUTIES....I.   WANT   THAT   FEELING   IN   2   WEEKS   TIME   AND   I    WON’T   ACCEPT   ANYTHING   LESS!!! 

• Like 1

That Bristol game was the first our lass had been to, she got hooked and we had season tickets together for 20 odd years after that ,unfortunately illness forced her to give it up and only gets to odd games now and then.Travelling up and down the country together to watch Wednesday we had some brilliant times and some not so brilliant,but that's the life of a Wednesdayite.

• Like 4