Sunderland Hotel

1 hour ago, royalowlisback said:

I know Rosie and Jim, I will ask them if I can borrow the 'Ragdoll' to throw an all night party on the Quay's.

Whose in?  image.png.61f7c8bc010ac1cf39a699c990328336.png

Hopefully the Riddler's well isn't too far away and the boat falls down it lol

1 hour ago, dowls said:

I get the sentiment (fire alarm / fireworks)  .. but if you think this harms Sunderland chances I’d argue it just emboldens them more.

7 minutes ago, Black Cat said:

Hopefully the comments are all tongue in cheek and some idiot doesn't act on this information which has been conveniently been made public.

Disrupting a team's preparations is even beyond WW.

I seriously wouldn't worry, total tongue in cheek. Infact knowing our luck, it'd be the Wednesday players that ended up staying there. On a side note, I personally never used to sleep unless hammered 1st night in a hotel. Different bed and all that. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Black Cat said:

Hopefully the comments are all tongue in cheek and some idiot doesn't act on this information which has been conveniently been made public.

Disrupting a team's preparations is even beyond WW.

Is that Wolverhampton Wanderers ? (WW). 

Guest mrbluesky
1 hour ago, dowls said:

I get the sentiment (fire alarm / fireworks)  .. but if you think this harms Sunderland chances I’d argue it just emboldens them more.

Don’t worry, most of them in this thread will think it’s an original thing to do, but they have school in the morning.