Sammy Sammy Hutchinson

10 minutes ago, Azzy said:

The thought of Dunkley playing genuinely makes me get the fear.

There have been many comments along those lines, but Dunkley had a good season so far. His Owlstalk-ratings are not much worse than the other defenders and he mainly played in the first half of the season, where the overall performances were lower

image.png.6eba76b391803f7c3fb5bd7f27923371.png

I am aware that kicking the ball is not his strength, but his headers are the best (IMO)

• Thanks 1

As much Moore’s fault as it is Hutchinson’s.

The manager has an over reliance on retaining the ball around at the back. Which is fine, keep possession, draw the opposition out, give players confidence on the ball…. But there are times when you need to ‘Des Walker’ the ball. Put it in the stand and regroup. Other teams do it in this division, (notably Rotherham) and there have been times over the season where we have put ourselves under unnecessary pressure. The style of play comes from the manager, so as bad as the mistake was, some fault has to lay at the top.

13 hours ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Think it's very likely he will be. Has been on top of his game all season.1error doesn't change that.

You forgot that he was in a no mans land in a recent home game producing a goal for the opposition? He's too slow to be in the middle of defence.

1 hour ago, doubled123456 said:

You forgot that he was in a no mans land in a recent home game producing a goal for the opposition? He's too slow to be in the middle of defence.

Wow how many errors have other players made. It's football 3rd level not Premier League. Hutchinson is a level above the majority of defenders in this league . He doesn't rely on pace as he gets in position by reading situations. Obviously you don't rate him and your entitled to that opinion but mine is different to yours. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Love the guy to bits but he's cost us a couple of times this season. Wycombe away he was out of position when they broke, another goal was down his left hand side when he also was out of position. 

I'd play Palmer as quicker and gives more of a forward option with Johnson on left. 

We may need a marauding CB to overload the opposition.