Sammy Sammy Hutchinson

Awful mistake to make, but I can't stay mad at him. 

He's one of only a few players from the past few years who you can honestly say always puts the effort in, and he loves this club. 

Sing his name, sing all their names, get behind em and try to make the difference.

• Like 8

Just now, Watto said:

I thought Stewart bullied him on a few occasions last night , definitely got to much pace for hutch ,we need a re think Monday at the back.

He's very tall too that Stewart. Handful.

Sometimes forget that Sammy is in his 30s now.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Definitely lost a yard of pace last few years 

• Like 1

He dropped a b@ll@ck, all players do it, it's gone now

I'm more annoyed with him about the amount of free kicks he gives away around the edge of our box week in week out

It's so frustrating that a player with so much experience keeps making the same mistake

• Like 3

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

7 minutes ago, Watto said:

I thought Stewart bullied him on a few occasions last night , definitely got to much pace for hutch ,we need a re think Monday at the back.

Yeh shall we bring Dunkley in 

That should do it 

• Haha 8

16 minutes ago, Watto said:

Dunno that's Moore's job 

So you wouldn’t play Hutch then ?

He would be one of the first names on the team sheet for me 

Mainly because the options are virtually non existent 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Owly Mowly said:

Would be great to have a rousing chorus of Sammy Hutchinson pre match on Monday.

Let’s let him know we love him and remove any demons that linger from his mistake. 
Positivity all the way for the lads - it’s one of those games where we cheer everything the team does - the old Carlos speech comes to mind .

COME  ON WEDNESDAY 

I don't believe that he can recover in 3 days. It's too short a turn around for him. I understand fans on here love the guy, but he cannot be the center of our defense on Monday.

• Thanks 1

Guest DoesJackHunt
17 hours ago, Owly Mowly said:

Would be great to have a rousing chorus of Sammy Hutchinson pre match on Monday.

Let’s let him know we love him and remove any demons that linger from his mistake. 
Positivity all the way for the lads - it’s one of those games where we cheer everything the team does - the old Carlos speech comes to mind .

COME  ON WEDNESDAY 

Consider it done x 

Guest DoesJackHunt
3 hours ago, SiJ said:

He was good apart from that moment when his mind melted. It happens, with Hutch very rarely, it was a mistake, no one knows that better than him and he’ll make sure he makes up for it, he always does… it’s Hutch for Christ sake, he’s been one of our best player over the last 7-8? Years and he came to us with no knees….His mentality is amazing, overcoming depression and also a potentially career ending injury and still playing at a terrific standard game in game out. The lads a Hero in my opinion! He’s been brilliant all season… as always….. and…. He’s defo scoring in one of the next 2.  

Ohhhh Sammy, Sammy !

love him Wednesday legend ! 

Guest DoesJackHunt
3 hours ago, Watto said:

Definitely lost a yard of pace last few years 

He’s got no knees mate, he’s never had much pace. He’s still quick enough upstairs apart from on Friday when he was too confident. Eventually you get complacent when your form is so good, for so long, it happens. We’ll see our best Hutch in the next 2 games that’s for sure. 

13 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

So you wouldn’t play Hutch then ?

He would be one of the first names on the team sheet for me 

Mainly because the options are virtually non existent 

First name at the back Reads the game well and puts his body on the line. Rarely makes mistakes (big one on Friday but made at least 3 last ditch blocks or tackles). Is also good at distribution out of defence to attack

• Like 2

11 hours ago, doubled123456 said:

I don't believe that he can recover in 3 days. It's too short a turn around for him. I understand fans on here love the guy, but he cannot be the center of our defense on Monday.

Think it's very likely he will be. Has been on top of his game all season.1error doesn't change that.

• Like 1