Would you have taken a 1-0 loss before kick off?

If so why are so many pissed off?< the overall level of performance?

Ask yourself can we play as poorly again?, can they match their level of performance . I expect a very different game on Monday, , for me getting  Wembley will be about the quality of our finishing     

• Like 9

Yes. It wasn’t what I wanted but could see that as long as there is one goal in it going into the second leg we have a chance. I feared something disastrous happening like a 3-0 that would have made Monday night rubbish. But thought 1-0 halfway through proceedings against the side that have the second best record at home was a reasonable expectation (particularly given how shît we’ve been away on many an occasion). The performance was poor for long spells but I don’t think I means much as we’ve been shît before one game and good the next. 

All to play for IMO. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

I would've taken this score as a worst case scenario. If it was a 2 goal deficit the tie would be all but over. 

I'd say it is about a par score. 2 nil down we'd be up against it, 0-0 they'd be up against it

2 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

I'd say it is about a par score. 2 nil down we'd be up against it, 0-0 they'd be up against it

Deffo would have taken 1-0. Thought we dominated last twenty minutes or so and fully expect us to push on from that. 

• Like 2

Different circumstances I know but the fact we lost 5-0 the last time we were up at the SOL played heavily on the minds of the management, players and fans alike.

Anyone who doesn’t think that wasn’t the case is living in cloud cuckoo land.

Moore won’t be happy at losing 1-0 but he’ll be far from disheartened. Expect a different set up on Monday and more than likely a different outcome. We’re still in the tie. Three were some on here before kick off expecting to be out of it. Moore got more decisions right than wrong tonight.

• Like 5

Yes. We lost 5 - 0 last match at theirs so 1 - 0 is a massive improvement.

Some think we are entitled to win every match by 3 or 4 goals and overlook reality. "Just go and attack and we'll win easily".

It makes me laugh.

You can get by with a big loss in the league, but it's very difficult to turn around a 5 0 loss in the playoffs. We played cautiously and got through their expected early home pressure and pressed for the last 20 minutes.

It was a good result and we have home advantage to open up and grab it.

People expect too much...

• Like 6