Bannan. Invisible.

Just now, ANDY said:

Hardly offered anything tonight. 

I fear it’ll be the same Monday. I would rather him have missed tonight and be ready for Monday. 

Shouldn't have been on the pitch.

Carrying, and he was poor, but one poor match in, what 48?

He's forgiven.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Hardly offered anything tonight. 

I fear it’ll be the same Monday. I would rather him have missed tonight and be ready for Monday. 

Yep he played at half pace - defo not 100% tonight and doubt he will be Monday

Looked 100% fit to me. Not involved because we didn’t have the ball. Dropped back to quarter back a few times in second half and picked up more of ball. Then we started to have more possession and he had more the ball in forward areas. 

• Like 2

Alex Neil got his tactics spot on. Bannan might not have been fit but they didn't allow him or us to play. They reminded me of United when they went up. Don't allow the opposition time on the ball get in their faces and if they do get the ball past you fall down for the foul. Like united they tired towards the end and we started to make half chances.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Musttryharder
2 minutes ago, Luke said:

The excuses are in 

He was absolutely dire tonight 

Isn't he allowed one bad game per season. Why do folk assume he wasn't fit. If that's the case why did he last the 90 minutes. I call bullshiit. He was just off it tonight no big deal.. Monday will be different. Sunderland offered fuuuckall and we gifted them a goal.