Disgraceful attitude

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Who (like me) reckons that Luke had this thread typed up and ready to post way before kick off last night

Yep. I thought the same last night when jonnyowl came out with his Palmer bashing comment as soon as the final whistle went. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bluesteel. said:

Yes that’s the frustrating thing. I think other than the errors they mainly looked like scoring from a corner or a long range shot. 

But when we did make a mistake it whipped them up and created that situation after half time where there was blood in the water.

We have shot ourselves in the foot all season though 

It’s a shame, I was genuinely thinking we’d done the perfect job just before half time.

The crowd was quiet and we were actually enjoying the first bit of controlled possession/territory that we’d had.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Devonstrix said:

Yep. I thought the same last night when jonnyowl came out with his Palmer bashing comment as soon as the final whistle went. 

Maybe he likes the attention 😁 but it is a bit irritating that some people just can’t wait to have a go at certain players 

Guest Mcguigan
5 minutes ago, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

That’s like saying “and if every shot they have goes in”.

All you can do as a manager is set up a team that gives you the best chance. If we’d been told beforehand the only time Sunderland would really create anything would be a shot from 20 yards we’d have snapped your hand off.

Moore simply cannot control two individual mistakes from Hutch and BPF.

It’s also like saying, if it wasn’t for individual errors, it’s almost the perfect away performance.

If that shot that hits the bar goes in and we lose two nil, it’s far from the perfect away performance. In fact the games probably gone away from us.

Luckily it didn’t and unfortunately Hutch did.

Sunderland played a high press which meant the back 3 were put under pressure when they had the ball. If you put someone then on Bannan too the only out ball is to play it long. 

We got more of the ball later in the second half and we’re able to involve Bannan because Sunderland sat back more protecting what they had.