Disgraceful attitude

Guest Willow Owl
3 minutes ago, Pastor Kidneys said:

We were lumping it as far as we could.

Bannan 14 first half touches? Doesn't that give you a clue to Moore's tactics?

Give credit to Sunderland how they played. Why has everything got to be Moore’s fault. 

6 minutes ago, markg said:

Or Sunderland just played better and didn’t allow us to play our game. That line up wasn’t a line up setting out for a draw 

Not at all

We camped back - plainly obvious 

And we couldn’t find an outball - Gregory chasing lost causes and Berahino offering absolutely zip all night 

• Like 3

Keep the faith,they couldn't capitalise any further on our mistake. It could have been so different but we kept them out in front of 45,000 who were mostly theirs. Come Monday all will be fine.

WAWAW

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Bratty said:

Gotta switch Paterson for Berahino. He should be on a beach somewhere by Monday morning. 
I’ll buy his ticket. 

Nope we need to win so keep same front two with NML on wing 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, markg said:

Or Sunderland just played better and didn’t allow us to play our game. That line up wasn’t a line up setting out for a draw 

I agree, Sunderland played very well for 70 mins, but the last period gave me plenty of hope. I actually thought our players did have a good attitude; they were willing to put their bodies on the line and largely kept their composure. 

I’m hoping Sunderland come to our place looking to defend their lead, rather than take the game to us again. Still plenty to play for and set up for a big night on Monday. 

The home side, roared on by a record crowd came out all guns blazing, but for one defensive howler we’d have weathered the storm.  Moore made a smart change that had them hanging on for the last 20 minutes.

alternatively : Idiot Darren Moore telling Hutch to choke on the stroke of half time.

it’s all to play for Monday.

• Like 1

I’ve been Moore’s biggest critic but I’m not having that.

Wednesday were deliberately and rightly slowing the game down taking the pace out of it.

Sunderland didn’t create a lot apart from hitting the bar from 20 yards and two silly errors from Hutch and BPF.

If Hutch doesn’t do that error we’d be saying almost perfect away performance.

Yes I’d like to have seen a bit more when we had the ball but we’ll dominate on Monday and I expect us to win.

• Like 6

I think they should do away with 2 leg play offs they are only after making money from us supporters for sky sports let's be honest the first legs are usually a load of she  ite cagey boring affairs why not just play one game at a neutral venue ffs UTO 

• Thanks 1